+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    What time its started to became offline?

now they leave all the paying customers waiting, typical of rohan. they don't give a monkeys about us. close with no advanced warning, and as yet nothing to say when they coming back online.

FREE HKs and EXP Scrolls for all

Conscript
    Did the server go down without any other notice? Wow, whoever's handling the technical management of this game/forum has no idea how to do their job rightly. A proper compensation would be them giving out codes for scrolls hk's etc lol, yeah.

Yeah server went offline without warning notice. I thought I was so laggy and all i see is the mobs goes back and forth.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Someone has no life and has no friends and act like a 10 year old kid lol.
    Actually I went outside buying cigs and spent 30mns discussing while having a coffee drink.

You kept refreshing forum+rohan to see if servers were up. You see the difference ?
    Last edited by carnettsc; 08-21-2014 at 02:42 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    And I bet some people are checking every minutes if servers are up because they wanna "control" the server.

inb4 Ithillien spawns "DUDE WE DONE ALL BOSSES WE CONTROL THE SERVER LOL WE'RE THE BEST YOU'RE NONFACTORRRRRR". How interesting is her life. Lel.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 08-21-2014 at 02:49 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commoner
    In any game, when server crashes in anytime, you would see an announcement of what happened and when it will be fixed after the crash by 2 minutes.

There should be gms who are online 24/7 according to different time zones, but no.

Commander
    The servers are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
    Don't hate, friends.

hAVE THEY REALLY NOT GIVEN ANY INFORMATION OR ANNOUNCMENT ???