+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ran and Jin need help

I would like to make some suggestions:
    * We need all the upgrade of Isen to Ran and Jin (new armor, upgradear our weapons etc).
    or
    * Enable the fusion of Isen, Jin and Ran, not divide Rohan
    Upgrade weapons, are powerful?
    enable a change by tali or +18 or +12 opaniel.
    Thanks Rohan

ok so I dont understand what you want but I am going to take a stab at it and assume what you want is tali armour and opaniel armour on ran/jin?

The answer for me is no I think the cash grab system on isen is not worth the development effort for ran/jin.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

happens that Jin and Ran are being destroyed rather than better.
    not just want new armor, I want a real improvement in Jin and Ran.
    or to compensate in some way to many users who invest time and money on these 2 servers.
    want a new server? and what happened to Jin and Ran ?.
    Does not clear?

They claim to have something planned for ran/jin we will see what it is in valve time.

Ran is actually pretty good just not many people on during the daytime. Mainly stems from people having put so much into ran that they cant stop now. Jin on the other hand......... idk they cant even pvp properly I give up.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtt View Post
    happens that Jin and Ran are being destroyed rather than better.
    not just want new armor, I want a real improvement in Jin and Ran.
    or to compensate in some way to many users who invest time and money on these 2 servers.
    want a new server? and what happened to Jin and Ran ?.
    Does not clear?
    I would guess with the lower population of Ran and Jin, that PWi is enticing all players to move to Isen so they can justify closing the older servers. If Isen's population goes up and Ran/Jin population drops to the point where is isn't feasible to run them, I can see them closing.

Then again, PWi could be using Isen as a beta testing ground to try out new things before adding them to the older servers. Could work either way.

Ran and Jin server is dead @_@ YNK itself destroy the GAME...

Ran & Jin are so dead because the new server failed to attract enough new players or returning players who quit long ago and most of Isen are just people from ran/jin .

Banned
    That is my thought as well. People like me who left look at Isen as and even bigger money grab than the previous servers. There is no way I would ever consider playing on it.

The straw that finally drove me away -- having both RPS and ECASH. I mean seriously 3 kinds of money in a frigging game? Crones, RPS and ECASH? And Isen takes that and pushes it even further up everyone's asses.

Sorry - no thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    That is my thought as well. People like me who left look at Isen as and even bigger money grab than the previous servers. There is no way I would ever consider playing on it.
    That's what I thought right from the start. If they launched it at the same time as, or shortly after a skill balancing patch maybe I'd have thought a little differently...but they fixed literally nothing and launched a new server. It amazed me people thought this server would play any differently then Jin. Oh well...what can ya do, I've pretty much given up on this version...as far as Jin goes....they aren't going to fix blunt mastery, they aren't going to nerf scrolls, they obviously think fail rates apparently add some difficulty to the game instead of just piss of people who see it as a waste of money when 50 bucks worth of IM can't even make you a glacial anymore, and well there's plenty more to complain about but why bother...if Isen was the best they could come up with as a compilation of player feedback into a fresh server...they either listened to some stupid feedback or are totally clueless. I fully expect the new server to die in the next couple weeks as people go back to school and the novelty of a fresh server wears off as people get geared and unbalanced classes once again becomes a major issue.

new server will be dead in 2 to 3 months lol