+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

On the real Haily.

Poor me people found out who I used to be in 1.6/source. Now my email is full, my ESEA / Steam friends list is huge with fanboys. Even playing Match Making I get over 19k+ viewers lmfao. I think that's more than the CSGO finals that happened yesterday LOL. Me pubbing gets more viewers than finals LOL. God you only wish you had as much fan boys as me kid. Post some more videos of others playing CS fa.ggot. When you get a SS like this hit me up.

summit/weedstv are on the other team thats where all the views are coming from

Banned
    actually no it's not. LMFAO. it's coming from my twitch and huge following on ESEA and twitch. nice try though.

http://www.twitch.tv/summit1g/b/559459900

3:20 mark is when your game starts with summit. Nice new account , cheat more.

Commoner
    Honestly shawn, don't you feel ashamed of your self? You keep coming with new dumb posts/threads every time you get caught. What are you trying to prove, how stupid you are?

Banned
    Have these forums sunk so low that it has been reduced to this kind of spam?

so sad. <(")

Banned
    so easily trolled. it's not new, i sell globals 250 dollars. only takes me a week or lil more to get there cuz i'm that good. notice how BAD summit got sh.it on. for all his viewers to see. you kids are SO trollable. it's so sad that you even go ahead and look this sh.it up too. LMFAO. Can only imagine what goes through your tiny minds. "i'm going to go look this up like detective dip**** cuz i have no life and i'll show him!!!" dumba.ss fag.gots lol
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 08-18-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Dont question shawnc1186 tha legend AKA the szstilgar slayer AKA the summit slayer AKA undefeated templar 1v1s AKA bindstone guard IRL AKA kicks-yo-ass-then-fixes-you-up-with-his-EMT-skills AKA making rps all day every day AKA wasnt me it was babs

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Pathetic shawn, rofl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    actually no it's not. LMFAO. it's coming from my twitch and huge following on ESEA and twitch. nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Imthecooldude View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/summit1g/b/559459900

3:20 mark is when your game starts with summit. Nice new account , cheat more.

Hold on, he is at his 2nd or 3rd new steam account ? I didn't follow everything rofl.