+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

30% tax on crone based serwer......... + ****ty dropfrom mobs GZ!

gz for game staff 4 allowing sucha sh.t in crone based serwer, or i say $$ base wew. no comment

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    gz for game staff 4 allowing sucha sh.t in crone based serwer, or i say $$ base wew. no comment
    I like the old rules better how you can set the tax but now you can't. Winner of tsb is automatic 30% tax about an hour later there's clashing valley to get the tax 10% but No one went and then everyone hating on us lol.
    Last edited by FlipSide559; 08-17-2014 at 04:24 PM.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Welcome 2 ؋$€₦, AKA Jin 2.0.

Old TSB and TSB rules was better when 1guild own 1town, and not like this crap

Banned
    Its ok we understood you're mad.

Could you go back holding Shinji's minidyk ?

Dude i don't care who r u or who that shinji is, i just give here my opinions about game, if u don't like it than go cry about it on your FB page but not here, this post is for QQ about 30% tax and not your jelly cuz shinji have something that u dont have... minidyk?

Banned
    Next time go clashing valley after tsb and you'll have the opportunity to reduce it to 10% kk ?

stop QQing because you're noob bai ggnorel0l

them fkin kids trying to be at ithillien's crying level. Sadly you can't beat her :|

Maybe think b4 U post? last time i was on TSB when they release epic weapons... and there is more ppl like me so how da fk we should know what is "clashing valley" or when that TSB start? if there i no info in game??
    and that your kids part... 2who u write that ??

To be honest tax on Isen shouldn't be 30% highest like other servers. Because Isen is harder to get the crones and tax 30% is just way to much for less money you get from drops. It's not Hollywood fault that no one show's up on clashing valley to get the tax atleast 10%.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

I'm done with isen already its way too boring for me. Come join me on ran flip best server ))))))))

oh and I am calling out all the other isen ppl to come play on ran.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me