+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TBS and TAX 30% on Chimera weapon, armor, accessory ?

I saw that TAX affects on Chimera stuffs but the figure is still the same number with orginals. Actually, it is like 100m +30% so ppl cant buy chimera with 100m only, they need 30m more to buy chimera accessory.

Banned
    Yep, that's it.

Conscript
    Lol, given the amount of ignorance PWI have been showing thus far, I'm sure they lack the common sense too because TB tax was never intended like this. They're trying to fix attack force stones by splitting them into 3 to stop templars double dipping but somehow took those stones off of IM already when update is on 26th of this month and these stones still exist ingame anyhow. Seriously, they're lacking common sense.

Sums it up nicely.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    They've regarded that, but perhaps you missed that post in your ignorance.

That's ok though, there's still ample time for you to find it back. After all, it's only happening the 26th.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They've regarded that, but perhaps you missed that post in your ignorance.

That's ok though, there's still ample time for you to find it back. After all, it's only happening the 26th.
    Makes you wonder who the ignorant one is, the one who doesn't camp forums on every post or the one who does and tries to make sarcastic remarks at an attempt to look cool instead of linking me to said post.

I see you're still talking out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Makes you wonder who the ignorant one is, the one who doesn't camp forums on every post or the one who does and tries to make sarcastic remarks at an attempt to look cool instead of linking me to said post.

I see you're still talking out of your ass.
    I think it's the one who doesn't camp forums, but makes assumptions without checking it first. You don't have to "camp" anything in order to figure something out.
    Quite funny tho, I haven't nearly posted anything in the past 1 year and a half and haven't even logged forums for months and people still claiming I camp these forums ;o

It'd be talking "out of my ass", if what I said didn't hold any truth.

"Ignorance" describes the lack of knowledge. Me camping the forums doesn't make me any more nor less ignorant than I already am, since I AM informed. Unlike you, who had to assume rather than getting information first before raging.
    I think you confuse it with the word arrogance. in that case, it's open for discussion.

The difference is someone asking and someone assuming. Therefore, one could say that you're both ignorant and arrogant.
    Still worse than just being arrogant

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I think it's the one who doesn't camp forums, but makes assumptions without checking it first. You don't have to "camp" anything in order to figure something out.
    Quite funny tho, I haven't nearly posted anything in the past 1 year and a half and haven't even logged forums for months and people still claiming I camp these forums ;o

It'd be talking "out of my ass", if what I said didn't hold any truth.

"Ignorance" describes the lack of knowledge. Me camping the forums doesn't make me any more nor less ignorant than I already am, since I AM informed. Unlike you, who had to assume rather than getting information first before raging.
    I think you confuse it with the word arrogance. in that case, it's open for discussion.

The difference is someone asking and someone assuming. Therefore, one could say that you're both ignorant and arrogant.
    Still worse than just being arrogant
    Ok, way to write a long, useless rant based off an assumption. I have checked the original thread post and there wasn't anything addressed regarding existing stones or why would they take them off IM 2 weeks prior to the update.

Resorting to sarcasm and weak trolling instead of useful posts is just ignorance, yes.

You don't camp forums but somehow accumulating 10k+ posts, lol okay princess! I am gonna declare fail on your face.

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Ok, way to write a long, useless rant based off an assumption. I have checked the original thread post and there wasn't anything addressed regarding existing stones or why would they take them off IM 2 weeks prior to the update.

Resorting to sarcasm and weak trolling instead of useful posts is just ignorance, yes.

You don't camp forums but somehow accumulating 10k+ posts, lol okay princess! I am gonna declare fail on your face.

Okay, thank you! Glad to be of any help.
    Don't hesitate to post again if you have any further inquiries - it's always a good laugh.

P.s.: to be honest, I have over 17k posts if you calculate the old forums, too!
    Can I have a badge now?

Seriously though, can I?

Conscript
    I would not call it an achievement to begin with, because the nature of it is insecure and pathetic especially after having seen your PRODUCTIVE posts. Sorry.

For someone not camping the forums, you're remarkably quick in your responses ;o.
    That coincidence.

Only insecurity? I suppose there's worse to be.

“Be careful not to mistake insecurity and inadequacy for humility! ― C. JoyBell C.
    Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.