+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Talisman User Review

If you were one of the people who have tested the Talismans on the event server at any time please provide us the answers to these questions from the account that was using the item.

1. Do you like the concept of these items? What did you think when we announced we are going to have this kind of testing? What did you feel after you saw the stats of the items?

2. Which Talisman(s) have you tested in Event Server? Put as many as you have tested. Character Name for each Talisman that was tested.

3. How did you like the Talismans you have tested? 1 is the least successful while 10 is the most successful.

4. Recommendations for any changes to the talismans that you feel are needed.

5. Do you think this Talisman Update will bring more balanced characters' PVP?

6. Give us any comment for this update. We appreciate sharing your experiences and those will be applied in the game ultimately.

We will give the 10 best comments regarding the feedback 2 Badges of Victory and a 7 Day Crimson Chaser Set.

Commoner
    I'm so curios right now that I feel the need to ask this question, and to answer ur questions my question needs to be answered first please.
    We all know that those talismans were brought here for the sake of balance, yet why did u make a new server if u already have a plan to balance jin and ran? You do realize that ran and jin are empty now that u will barely have answers for ur question.

I mean, u cant ask for answers from servers that are empty right? You cant ask for answers from the users if they wont be using them anytime soon on live servers.. when they come out ofcourse.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-15-2014 at 06:40 PM.

1, 2 and 3. Also 4 and 5. Ok let's add 6 as well.

My feedback is: You haven't got a single clue how to "balance" what's left of this game.

Sorry Vernbeen no offense to you because I can see you are trying to do your job. Unfortunately there is so much ingrained imbalance that no amount of talismans can help you right now.

Don't take offence because you seem like a decent chap. Sadly the seeds were sowed long before your arrival and you walked right into something which can't be saved no matter how many GM powaz you're given.

When the entire game gets no more then 2 likes per post on Bookface then you know something is so wrong it just can't be fixed.

1. Bad concept, fails to address the root cause of class imbalance. The testing didn't reveal anything new and everyone already knows the problems, furthermore you can't even test these talismans properly on the event server since not every class uses talis/ferkhan weapons on RAN/JIN, some of the stats like Defense are useless when Templar's have enough pure melee to hit right through it.

2. Templar talisman - EventMcSpyro

3. rating - 1

4. Maybe consider adding other stats such as Damage drop, mobility, critical,attack speed, hp %, and/or a attack power (ranged/melee/magic)? Feels like some classes need this much help considering many classes still need skills revamped/reworked/fixed.

5. Nope wont balance much, other than having every class now take a extra 2 swings from Templar (Only 1 extra swing if your on Jin)

6. These talismans are nothing but a cheap fix bandage that ignores the core mechanics of this game. I don't think Templar need further "nerfing" considering that this game is very boss mob oriented including many events on the calender that involve boss hunting and almost every major patch introduces new bosses. Instead of trying to push templar back , bring ALL the other classes up so that they are at least in closer standing to Templar.
    Last edited by Trackman800; 08-16-2014 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    1, 2 and 3. Also 4 and 5. Ok let's add 6 as well.

My feedback is: You haven't got a single clue how to "balance" what's left of this game.

Sorry Vernbeen no offense to you because I can see you are trying to do your job. Unfortunately there is so much ingrained imbalance that no amount of talismans can help you right now.

Don't take offence because you seem like a decent chap. Sadly the seeds were sowed long before your arrival and you walked right into something which can't be saved no matter how many GM powaz you're given.

When the entire game gets no more then 2 likes per post on Bookface then you know something is so wrong it just can't be fixed.
    Ikr. The game was wrecked by +Attack equipment like Flame Diamonds, Bezemut Eyes, Wraths, Walter's Medal, etc. They add these talismans in a botched attempt to balance the game, even though anybody who has any remnants of a brain stem would know it won't.
    Now you have Isen, there are already Templars over there with accs that give+15 all stat each, that's not OP. But guess what the bonus is for wearing all 4 of them at once: +300 All Stat, + 600 ATTACK.

Banned
    here's my review. release them. thanks.

Before I answer of your questions, lemme post this:
    So I just made dragon sage with that talisman:
    defense: 800 - totally crap
    HP- 8k - just another booster and it's helpful
    Intelligence - 350 - what is it for? Magical classes do not exist here anymore because of high magical resistance and skill defense
    dexterity - 150 - for what dragon sage needs dex? There should be vitality here instead pf dexterity

So to sum it, defense is useless it does not give anything at all, just a sign "you have gained 800 defense", it does not affect melee/range/magic, nothing, simply only an inscription

Quote Originally Posted by Verenbaen View Post
    If you were one of the people who have tested the Talismans on the event server at any time please provide us the answers to these questions from the account that was using the item.
    Yes I was a tester, but no idea if it will change anything for us.

1. Do you like the concept of these items? What did you think when we announced we are going to have this kind of testing? What did you feel after you saw the stats of the items?
    I like the concept but if you edit those items with needed options for each class, not like warlock needs psyche and so on. Dragon sage/ knight needs vit/and other stats. Read what I've written above.

2. Which Talisman(s) have you tested in Event Server? Put as many as you have tested. Character Name for each Talisman that was tested.
    I have tested for Dragon Sage. I do not remember the name of my sage there, can't login now cuz server is offline.

3. How did you like the Talismans you have tested? 1 is the least successful while 10 is the most successful.
    The talismans are fine (read above everything I posted), but the stats are incorrect given for some classes. Ofc it does not balance anything at all. 3 out of 10.

Defense status needs to give something instead of sign "defense". It does not shelter us from anything at all, it simply does not work for pvp nor melee/range/magic attacks.

Of course it does not bring any balance nor it won't increase the dmg of any of existing classes.

6. Give us any comment for this update. We appreciate sharing your experiences and those will be applied in the game ultimately.
    Devs aka koreans need to speak with us and they need to learn our definition of balances. You already have a lot of topics made by yourselves or even us, you didn't reach any conclusions from those topics. End of story.
    Retired/Quit status.

-Yes i like the concept,its good to know u trying a balance betwen classes.

-I have tested sage talisman.
    -Name DEKHANO

-i like it ,rate 8.

-sage talis need more hp like defender talisman its 12k i think.

-I think this will help a bit but its a good start not the real solution(real solution is an small nerf of blunt for temps).

-I have a sugestion,make talisman usable not for class ,make these talismans usable by race so u have chance to use any of these 2 talisman depending ur skills or status build.

BYEEEEE BYEEEEE

Need more Talisman??

Rohan does not need new talisman, only need to change auras and correct some items and scrolls. for example:
    * "Elf" do not need more dex and attack range, it is easier to modify their auras dex and more damage in skills
    * "Dark elf" do not need more psy and magic attack, need more shield (psy and int), and more damage in skills.
    * "Human" does not need more str and vit, they 'need modify str buff and buff hp (guardian) and vit (def).
    * scrolls attack only one at a time, like stones attack only help Templar used.
    * Tali Weapons must be changed, not all attack, one attack (attack, magic or melee or range) depending on the race
    More HP, DEF, only will make it last longer battles.
    Balance the game based on what we already have, and if there is any modification that is for everyone. TALISMAN CHAMPION FOR ALL.
    It is my humble opinion
    Last edited by alucardtt; 08-19-2014 at 11:34 PM.