+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Warp No NPC

i got the same problem, but i cant see any NPC or player. i am new menber, just level 1. when i login the game and move, there is a visitor tutural need me to finish! but I cant finish this mission

Quote Originally Posted by IAMJASON View Post
    i got the same problem, but i cant see any NPC or player. i am new menber, just level 1. when i login the game and move, there is a visitor tutural need me to finish! but I cant finish this mission
    What is your problem man? No warp no npc or you cannot finish the quest? Please tell us more so we can help
    No Game, No Life~

Quote Originally Posted by Melvssssss View Post
    What is your problem man? No warp no npc or you cannot finish the quest? Please tell us more so we can help
    No warp no Npc no player!!

Quote Originally Posted by IAMJASON View Post
    No warp no Npc no player!!
    Okay man. I think you need the support of the GM's. Click that Support Button above then send a ticket and give descriptions about your problem.

But If you want, I think you need to re-install your Client to your main hard drive. I dunno if that will solve your problem. Or just send a ticket.
    No Game, No Life~

Hello Everyone
    My I ask U guys??
    What you guys who experienced an error (No NPC, Np Moster, No Warp, And No Player) Used Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit??

GM, please help me
    my char got stuck in sikara town, cuz no npc/warp at there
    nick : chase(arus)
    please help my char to get out of there, thanks GM

Have you tried contacting the Seal ticket support? Maybe the GM's can relocate you immediately(based on my experience)

Me to

Server: Duran
    Char: Biscuit2k - Warrior
    Char: Pokerking - Jester

i enter in beggar arena
    no warp no npc, plz help!