+ Reply to Thread

The Clashing Challenge

I am getting really ****ing tired of not receiving rewards for events when i do them; a gm needs to take a look at my log in time during this event and give me my ****ing rewards; getting tired of verenbaen thinking he can just keep screwing me out of my ****ing rewards because i called him out on his bull**** during event on event server.

I just received the first prize -.-

Quote Originally Posted by CiroO View Post
    I just received the first prize -.-
    Me too... 44 titles for ****ty rewards....

Banned

Awards Showcase

We've had some issues with Database team at our HQ. We're loading all prizes manually to all players. If you're missing rewards make sure to let us know. We'll address those issues as soon as possible ^^ Apologies for the inconvenience

Banned
    If you feel that you were provided the wrong rewards please contact us via the ticket support system with the following information. As this challenge was character based all of the titles must be on one character to be eligible for the rewards.

Account Name
    Character Name
    Server
    Prizes Received
    Prizes Expected

If we are able to verify that your account was provided the wrong rewards we will remove all items from you and provide you the correct rewards. Do not use any of the rewards provided to your character or you will not be eligible for any other package.

manually adding them then why arent my rewards on yet?

Banned
    Vampyre please send us a ticket from the account and character that you think deserves the rewards. We will tell you what rewards your character has earned once we have received the ticket.

Ticket 211420:

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support.

You do not qualify for the Ultimate Clashing Challenge prizes, you are missing the title "Guardian of Victory"

Please let us know if you received any prizes for The Clashing Challenge and if so which one:

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21344

Prizes Received (First or Second Challenge Rewards):
    Prizes Expected (First or Second Challenge Rewards):

You do not qualify for The Ultimate Clashing Challenge prizes due to a missing title!

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us back.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Services

Really?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Ticket 211420:

Really?
    Please respond back to the ticket with this screenshot for your character. Our tool shows the quest not being completed for your account. Providing that screenshot will allow us to send the rewards to your character.

Ok, thanks