+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twin

Twin

Hello All!!! And GM

My Suggestions fast
    added Twin Tradable why? because Twin hard get and much cost why not added tradable?
    Much better economy and who dont want more play trade or sell other player twins.
    I mean twin that has already been opened.
    Please GM check this thx

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    How about the whole ordeal in them being random Hart or Keena?

There would be no point in farming them anymore, plus the prices would drop faster than [name]'s pants - we don't want that.

Edit: or maybe we do, kind of depends on the [name]
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-12-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Wait twins are not tradable? or does he want to trade the gems that would be absurd

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geriel View Post
    I mean twin that has already been opened.
    This, and yeah wouldn't be a good idea at all. I can see where it comes from tho, anyone trying to farm those on their onesies gets a hard time especially if they fail half the time.

But yeah, bad idea so thus.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

It would inflate twins more than they are already. The price of twins revolves around the demand (which comes from lvling events) if this were to happen people would open all their twins collect sets of hart/keena and sell them on the EM which would remove a big chunk of EM sales.

Need help? PM me

some player have 5x harts or 5x keens and still not get Twins so i think this twin tradable good idea or sale for EM only

some player have 5x harts or 5x keens and still not get Twins so i think this twin tradable good idea or sale for EM only
    Except thats not good for the RP economy, the easier it is to get something the less expensive it is.

Need help? PM me

for you but not player>>>

for you but not player>>>
    Except those players will regret having cheap twins when theres something on the IM at 1200 ecash but they only have 120 because their twins were worth 100. The developer intended to make getting twins longer by making them random it was intended to make it so people keep going to dungeon every day instead of being done with it after they got their twins.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Wait twins are not tradable? or does he want to trade the gems that would be absurd
    the opened gems. They were tradeable in several pservers (including ishi's pserver) and didn't harm the economy.

Ps : I do believe it's Ishtaria who took the decision to make them tradeable.