+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twin

Banned
    strellan's bull**** again <3

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    the opened gems. They were tradeable in several pservers (including ishi's pserver) and didn't harm the economy.

Ps : I do believe it's Ishtaria who took the decision to make them tradeable.
    Only on private servers where long term hard work should not be a thing. This is the official game people shouldnt breeze through content that would be ridiculous. A little luck never hurt nobody so keep twins the way they are simple as that

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Ref
    wait for answer gm

Quote Originally Posted by Geriel View Post
    Ref
    wait for answer gm
    never gona happen bro lol

When twins first arrived, I was able to sell the ones that I farmed ( I was one of the first in the game to get them ) for 15000 rps each. As they are at the moment, Twins are worth absolutely FA if you're trying to sell them on the EM. Making it even easier to get is just a bad idea. Just my two cents.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller