+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Isen Item Mall prices

Hi!

I'd like to present and compare prices of some items on Item Mall.

No one likes to walk without a mount either in dungeon or just outside safe zone, so why not getting a mount?
    • Jade puma 80% mobility, permament, no dungeons: 1799 e-cash. Hm not bad for one-time purchase, but wait! Not usuable in dungeons qq
    • Kruger's family mounts 100% mobility, dungeons and safe zones: 1199 e-cash for..... 7 days (While description says it's for 15 days, when I bought it I was quite disappointed) So that was the mount I always used to get on Ran and earlier servers. Snow kruger for like 650 RPs (old e-cash) for 30 days.
    • Master pack's 100% mobility legendary mantis, dungeons and sz: 5999 e-cash. Mount for 30 days.

As I said, no one likes to run without a mount in dungeons as well, it takes so long without WF that's why it's time for a quick math if I wanted to get 100% mobi, dungs & sz, 30 days mount:
    4 x Krugers 28 days for 4*1199 = 4796 e-cash. (~5139 e-cash for 30 days)
    Legendary mantis 30 days from Master pack = 5999 e-cash.

See the difference? I hope I don't have to mention all the stuffs you get along with the master pack if you buy it.
    But of courseeee you can just get the permament 50% mobility mount in game. Just kill ruler. A few times. Maybe couple times. Or just maybe even more. Or kill Tyrant and hope for the drop........ not. With drop rate like these I wonder if in a year there's gonna be a one mount on the server. So yeah, chain quest for mantis I suppose...

We all are grinding like mad now so we look at the exp scrolls........ :
    • Harmony Seal (3Hr) 100% pt: 599 e-cash.
    • Silver party pack's 2x 100% pt scrolls 5hrs and other stuffs: 1499 e-cash.
    • Growth Seal (3Hr) 100% solo; 299 e-cash.
    • Silver solo pack's 2x100% solo scrolls 5hrs and other stuffs: 1199 e-cash.
    ....... then we go like WTF these prices are!

Want to grind 10 hrs with the pt scrolls? Ok, maths:
    3x Party scroll 100% 3hrs 3x599 = 1797 e-cash for 9hrs (~1997 e-cash for 10hrs)
    Silver party pack 2x 5hrs party scroll 100% = 1499 e-cash. for 10hrs.

Eee..... ok?

Solo botting (hunter-kitting) with solo scrolls? np! Here we go:
    3x Solo scroll 100% 3hrs 3x299 = 897 e-cash for 9hrs (~997 e-cash for 10hrs)
    Silver solo pack 2x 5hrs solo scroll 100% = 1199 e-cash.
    Hm... Seems someone screwed up and put prices for solo scrolls too low. (Just a poor joke)
    • ..... and many more items. Post is too long already.

Conclusions? CHANGE the prices of the Item malls items because they are WAY over priced! Please.

TL;DR : Isen Item Mall items are so overpriced that for example buying single pt scroll is not worth enough, because packs are way better. Same goes for a mount.

Packages is suppose to be better, don't you get it?

How are people able to afford these items with E cash anyways? I thought/ heard the drop rates on Isen are a complete joke to begin with. How are people making the E cash needed? I mean I've glanced at the Isen EM from time to time so I guess the insane prices of things does help a bit, but still???

I'm glad I didn't start over on this server. Just the prices of the IM/ EM was enough to set off alarm bells for me.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Business xD

Quote Originally Posted by yellowstar3 View Post
    Packages is suppose to be better, don't you get it?
    Of course that's what packages are for, but what I mean if I want to buy a single item, a mount for example, I'd like to get it cheap as possible but looking at the prices and comparing them to old Solace it's a big joke.
    650 RPs for Snow Kruger 30 days. Now it's 1199 for 7 days. See the huge difference? I mean lol, I don't want all the pack ****s with exp seals/scrolls for my character, I want the goddamn mount but YNK(or whoever is responsible for prices) is forcing us to get ONLY a package.

What about the spirit stones? Can't even craft those in game (everything is bugged or unavailable). I can't join to PA due to weird timetables. I do inters sometimes but Lol 6k IP for a 3 day spirit stone which is worse than IM one. Another bull**** because it takes so long to farm 6k IP esp for ONE 3 day stone.
    So yeah, spending lots of e-cash on spirit stones solely, waiting for this update of "crafting revamp" whenever that gonna happen...

Banned
    you guys just don't get it do you?
    Rohan is dieing and YNK needed some way to make money off of us.. so the made ISEN... well what can i say ummm..
    crone base server my ass.... more like all we need is 115,000,000(120 Mil is your using dble weps) and were done with gear.
    YNK just gave away free chimeras but they got you with the stones.... Rohan has become Cash to Win or should i say Pay to play... just quit ISEN server and let rohan RIP.

So, am I the only one who think the prices should be changed? Could we get some more opinions from other players as well as from any GM please? This thread is dying lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser555 View Post
    Hi!

I'd like to present and compare prices of some items on Item Mall.

No one likes to walk without a mount either in dungeon or just outside safe zone, so why not getting a mount?
    • Jade puma 80% mobility, permament, no dungeons: 1799 e-cash. Hm not bad for one-time purchase, but wait! Not usuable in dungeons qq
    • Kruger's family mounts 100% mobility, dungeons and safe zones: 1199 e-cash for..... 7 days (While description says it's for 15 days, when I bought it I was quite disappointed) So that was the mount I always used to get on Ran and earlier servers. Snow kruger for like 650 RPs (old e-cash) for 30 days.
    • Master pack's 100% mobility legendary mantis, dungeons and sz: 5999 e-cash. Mount for 30 days.

As I said, no one likes to run without a mount in dungeons as well, it takes so long without WF that's why it's time for a quick math if I wanted to get 100% mobi, dungs & sz, 30 days mount:
    4 x Krugers 28 days for 4*1199 = 4796 e-cash. (~5139 e-cash for 30 days)
    Legendary mantis 30 days from Master pack = 5999 e-cash.

See the difference? I hope I don't have to mention all the stuffs you get along with the master pack if you buy it.
    But of courseeee you can just get the permament 50% mobility mount in game. Just kill ruler. A few times. Maybe couple times. Or just maybe even more. Or kill Tyrant and hope for the drop........ not. With drop rate like these I wonder if in a year there's gonna be a one mount on the server. So yeah, chain quest for mantis I suppose...

We all are grinding like mad now so we look at the exp scrolls........ :
    • Harmony Seal (3Hr) 100% pt: 599 e-cash.
    • Silver party pack's 2x 100% pt scrolls 5hrs and other stuffs: 1499 e-cash.
    • Growth Seal (3Hr) 100% solo; 299 e-cash.
    • Silver solo pack's 2x100% solo scrolls 5hrs and other stuffs: 1199 e-cash.
    ....... then we go like WTF these prices are!

Want to grind 10 hrs with the pt scrolls? Ok, maths:
    3x Party scroll 100% 3hrs 3x599 = 1797 e-cash for 9hrs (~1997 e-cash for 10hrs)
    Silver party pack 2x 5hrs party scroll 100% = 1499 e-cash. for 10hrs.

Eee..... ok?

Solo botting (hunter-kitting) with solo scrolls? np! Here we go:
    3x Solo scroll 100% 3hrs 3x299 = 897 e-cash for 9hrs (~997 e-cash for 10hrs)
    Silver solo pack 2x 5hrs solo scroll 100% = 1199 e-cash.
    Hm... Seems someone screwed up and put prices for solo scrolls too low. (Just a poor joke)
    • ..... and many more items. Post is too long already.

Conclusions? CHANGE the prices of the Item malls items because they are WAY over priced! Please.

TL;DR : Isen Item Mall items are so overpriced that for example buying single pt scroll is not worth enough, because packs are way better. Same goes for a mount.
    Not sure why your concerned about mounts so much, waiting till lvl 80ish to do the mantis quest is prolly what most ppl will do and problem solved. As for scrolls PWI cant help themselves, with a event running for the race to 115 can expect these prices.