Who was on Strixxor this morning? o.O

Das right bishes <3

DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

This answers why ov312cast was kicked from guild XD

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    was emperor galactica tri ( well thats what i was told ) also iccey.. that person was on strixxor ingame saying exactly same thing spp said to me to get banned.. i got SS. im not guna report tho. but just saying.. maybe access to strixxor needs to be changed

and tar ban me from rc also

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    was emperor galactica tri ( well thats what i was told ) also iccey.. that person was on strixxor ingame saying exactly same thing spp said to me to get banned.. i got SS. im not guna report tho. but just saying.. maybe access to strixxor needs to be changed

and tar ban me from rc also
    Sad game sad life when the ppl cant get along.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

sad game when people are just out to get other people banned and got the skin of a 2 month old baby lol.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

they need to fkin change strix pass, you fkin moron tri

Commoner
    i dont even know who this forum warrior trientram is. i thought was dolce cause hershey sold me FD years ago from that seller.. but acc cuda been given away or bought.

duno why tar ban me.. i was in rc for like 10 min when happpen.nothing was said.. just membership removed.. then 5 min later kicked. then 15 min later.. i rpk/kos TM any TM that got killed by me can thank TAR. i bypassed all ani tho(except ody).. not gunna let 1 forum warrior that has acces to strix ruin it all for guild.

oh that's where my fd went lol, I was already wondering.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    sad game when people are just out to get other people banned and got the skin of a 2 month old baby lol.
    dude im kal.. its known i SS and report.. especially if i dont like u.. ill admit im not the best temp out there.. not even close.. but ill shout it from the roof tops if there was a list of people u dont want to piss off im # 1. the issue with me and zag went on for months... what i did wasnt spur of the moment and i warned him to stop talking to me like he did and told him what i would do(report). even after ban he still hasnt stopped. he needs to be taught a lesson. when i got caught speed hacking.. i got banned.. learned my lesson. .dont speed anymore.. unfortunately zag hasnt learned anything.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    oh that's where my fd went lol, I was already wondering.
    u r wondering now what happend to FD u sold 4 years ago? maybe even longer.. was back when 23k for FD was cheap. it was hershey that sold it to me.. she was nice.. was clear difference when dolce was on the acc.