Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    A7Amoment, and A7AGuild LOLL leave my a7a alone I bomb u
    theres a twitter called #A7Amoments lolz

https://twitter.com/A7aMoment

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    was several years ago.. it was bought on my justkal23 acc.. my banned one..so cant log and look at purchase history... which that acc got banned over 2 years ago.. it was also BEFORE server merge it was when Silva server was standalone server. and it was when Hershey was in Forever.. and when nimatis was also in forever. it was when me and Angel originally started KOS on eachother over the stupid R5 bosses.. angel shud be able to confirm that was like atleast 3 years ago that started.. i remember specifically Hershey attempting to get me and angel call a truce. also that was when Eirene char was in Forever.. cause angel had to log eirene and angel to kill me. so its YOU that has the wrong udnerstandign of time.. it was from treintram acc.. so u can probly go look at your RP history and see FD was sold for 23k rps. but like i said it was like 2 days before server merges.
    lol Hershey joined forever after I joined forever, which was 6 months after the solace merge. Angel joined forever like June 2012, same for Eirene. also I didn't have a flame diamond till like April 2013.

get rekt.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    maybe im a little off but it isnt that far off.. not the last year like dolce says. he can easily look in his rps history on triemtram acc ( i just went back and looked a 2010 stuff ) so i know he can check. and see when 23,000 rps was earned. but he wont do that because he isnt going to prove himself wrong.

i also tried to find my exact ban date cause i know i had the FD for a very long time before my ban date..all the tickets from that acc.. even tho banned i can still log into support page with that acc.. all tickets deleted. so cudnt check that. tried find video on youtube cudnt. but i was able to check this acc EM history and i purchased
    91 32.0451 Elf Windex Ran 100 RPs 11/1/2012 10:21:33 AM which is the 1st temp i bought a few days after my ban so i know it was long before that.. i know it was over years ago ATLEAST. wonder why tri wont check rps history to prove me wrong?? all i remember was there was a huge update and the FD was purchased on tuesday right before maint. figured that huge update was when all servers were merged.. i may be wrong on that.. but i am right about it being huge update. i may be a little bit off on my timeframe of when bought but tri is further off.. this cud all be over with if u just post up when was purchased.. tri has EXACT TIME AND DATE. but ofcourse he wont post anything that shows he wrong

@frontline i wasnt talking about R5 MAIN bosses.. im talking about R5 mini bosses.. ventemosous -funeral conductor -freed slave -corpse nail - king swirl -yama stormrod.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    I didn't have a flame diamond till like April 2013.

get rekt.
    so i bought my new templar on 91 32.0451 Elf Windex Ran 100 RPs 11/1/2012 10:21:33 AM a few days after my main temp/def was banned. had purchased FD from u long before that.. so how is that possible? how cud you have possibly sold me a FD to my acc long after it was banned. my logs dont lie.. yours dont either.. but u wont post up and proof.

if im wrong id say im wrong.. i can admit when im wrong. why cant you? arent you like some 40 yr old dude??? still telling lies??? tsk tsk tsk

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    are we talking about the same person here?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    maybe im a little off but it isnt that far off.. not the last year like dolce says. he can easily look in his rps history on triemtram acc ( i just went back and looked a 2010 stuff ) so i know he can check. and see when 23,000 rps was earned. but he wont do that because he isnt going to prove himself wrong.
    That's not Dolce, just sayan.

You're currently barking at a totally different person, and I have a hard time deciphering your ramble. How about you ****ing provide us with screenshots instead of jerking off to your botting program?

so i bought my new templar on 91 32.0451 Elf Windex Ran 100 RPs 11/1/2012 10:21:33 AM a few days after my main temp/def was banned. had purchased FD from u long before that.. so how is that possible? how cud you have possibly sold me a FD to my acc long after it was banned. my logs dont lie.. yours dont either.. but u wont post up and proof.

if im wrong id say im wrong.. i can admit when im wrong. why cant you? arent you like some 40 yr old dude??? still telling lies??? tsk tsk tsk
    Admit now maybe you can still walk away.
    because lol I don't even need logs to prove that I didn't have a fd back then.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

REPORT REPORT REPORT
    hahahaha
    Haters

MadBombeR