+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    u r wondering now what happend to FD u sold 4 years ago? maybe even longer.. was back when 23k for FD was cheap. it was hershey that sold it to me.. she was nice.. was clear difference when dolce was on the acc.

OH LOL.

Four year later, another scammer got busted.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    OH LOL.

cept tri supports the wifey lipstick fund

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    OH LOL.

u wot m8? DarkPulse didn't even have a character back then much less the capacity to get his hands on one as FDs didn't drop at all back then.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    u wot m8? DarkPulse didn't even have a character back then much less the capacity to get his hands on one as FDs didn't drop at all back then.
    these people got weird ass time sense lol, it probably got sold last year when I quit.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Tri is the primary benefactor to the wifey lipstick fund now that kim took his wifey stock (the cybersex vids) and sold them on the black market.

Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    these people got weird ass time sense lol, it probably got sold last year when I quit.
    was several years ago.. it was bought on my justkal23 acc.. my banned one..so cant log and look at purchase history... which that acc got banned over 2 years ago.. it was also BEFORE server merge it was when Silva server was standalone server. and it was when Hershey was in Forever.. and when nimatis was also in forever. it was when me and Angel originally started KOS on eachother over the stupid R5 bosses.. angel shud be able to confirm that was like atleast 3 years ago that started.. i remember specifically Hershey attempting to get me and angel call a truce. also that was when Eirene char was in Forever.. cause angel had to log eirene and angel to kill me. so its YOU that has the wrong udnerstandign of time.. it was from treintram acc.. so u can probly go look at your RP history and see FD was sold for 23k rps. but like i said it was like 2 days before server merges.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    i used to bring so much fear to overcast............when i logged in he was on HIGH alert LOLZ
    if by HIGH alert u mean make sure i got coko and tort online and in my pt with venge set up incase u did come around then yes i was on hig alert when you logged. for the longest time i said giant was counter to dekan.. cause i cud keep u silenced then chain stunned while cilence was on cd. u cudnt skill so u just ran away from me.. cause i wasnt on your lvl. dont deny it.. that was one of your classic lines. your not on my lvl.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    was several years ago.. it was bought on my justkal23 acc.. my banned one..so cant log and look at purchase history... which that acc got banned over 2 years ago..
    I know that 5 years ago you were busy botting, weren't you? )))))))) The pictures Dolly took unfortunately got lost in transit at some point, but don't worry Kal, there's still a few who might remember what you did(despite the fact that I had nothing to do with you at all), one of them is me.

it was also BEFORE server merge it was when Silva server was standalone server. and it was when Hershey was in Forever..
    Dafuq, Hershey didn't even surface in this game before Ohn and Shielyn became Solace.

and when nimatis was also in forever. it was when me and Angel originally started KOS on eachother over the stupid R5 bosses.. angel shud be able to confirm that was like atleast 3 years ago that started..
    2 years, yes. 3 years, no. 3 years ago, the only ones I saw at the bosses were Forever and us, small fry such as yourself was nowhere to be seen. Eirene and Angel became part of Forever somewhere around April 2012?.... maybe later? No matter which month though, your time scale is way off, and you're completely wrong about DarkPulse.

Wasnt on silva because wifey and dogchee were on ohn XD

Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    disbanding animosity now