+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Sad game sad life when the ppl cant get along.
    Lets hold hands, share chocolates, dance around teh fire, case butterfly's and sprout rainbows outa our butts

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    u r wondering now what happend to FD u sold 4 years ago? maybe even longer.. was back when 23k for FD was cheap. it was hershey that sold it to me.. she was nice.. was clear difference when dolce was on the acc.
    Fking wifey sell fds to buy lipstick tri mad

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    dude im kal.. its known i SS and report.. especially if i dont like u.. ill admit im not the best temp out there.. not even close.. but ill shout it from the roof tops if there was a list of people u dont want to piss off im # 1. the issue with me and zag went on for months... what i did wasnt spur of the moment and i warned him to stop talking to me like he did and told him what i would do(report). even after ban he still hasnt stopped. he needs to be taught a lesson. when i got caught speed hacking.. i got banned.. learned my lesson. .dont speed anymore.. unfortunately zag hasnt learned anything.
    you're like Zack lol, report everyone that says anything related to fak.

and there are only 2 people I don't want to piss off, that's
    1: Linn
    2: Imba
    I don't see your name anywhere

you'll report people to a point where there are no more people, then it's just a battle between a turd and a mirror.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    actually i havent reported but 13 people since 13 January 2013 11:07 PM. want me to list them? and u are not zag u wasnt there. u dont know what happend. u dont know what has happened. i dont even know why u involved yourself in this. u just a forum warrior.

Commoner
    16 if u include the 3 black market sale attempts i reported.

Commoner
    and for the record.. when i reported most of the people i got praised by alot for doing it.. alot of "good i hope they get perma banned".. or "they deserve to be banned." wonder how many people ive contributed to get reported tho.. cause ive explained to many exactly how i do it. you have to list the specific TOS violation from ynk policy page and then provide evidence as in SS or fraps ( i always did SS but spp got me with fraps ). 95% of the times its from violation of #7 and #8 under 9. RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Lets hold hands, share chocolates, dance around teh fire, case butterfly's and sprout rainbows outa our butts
    We can hold hands?
    I have the chocolate, I live just 2km short of a chocolate factory (I'm not even kidding).

Though, I must admit I can't dance if my life depended on it - but you can teach?

@osouls: can I report you for triple posting?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    if its against TOS sure go ahead.. ill take my 1st warning

i used to bring so much fear to overcast............when i logged in he was on HIGH alert LOLZ
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

I used to bring so much fear to gift..... when I logged in he headed for the safezone.

hey who was that gift guy again does anyone remember?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me