+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E-Cash and Rps

E-Cash and Rps

hello i have a question.

i just sold my chimera set for 2500 rps and when i looked it up it was translated to E cash.

how do i convert this to rps?

my regards

Conscript
    You can't. Anything sold through E.M = E-cash minus transaction tax.

RP's = charged money.

you've got to be kidding me right that **** is 3 times more expensive then rps how the **** can i buy decent **** from IM when everything is so freaking expensive with E-cash.

good job GM you've made everyone happy with your E-Cash system:S

Conscript
    Yeah, E-cash is more like the currency used to make purchases/sell stuff among the players themselves.

RP credits is the virtual currency that's used for purchases in PWI IM.

apperantly i cant even buy something from EM with E-Cash

Quote Originally Posted by schokkerboy View Post
    you've got to be kidding me right that **** is 3 times more expensive then rps how the **** can i buy decent **** from IM when everything is so freaking expensive with E-cash.

good job GM you've made everyone happy with your E-Cash system:S
    E-Cash prices are high now because the server is new but they said the prices will be reduced after the rush. Aside from that you just sold some virtual item and made around 9 bucks you should be happy.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

i tried to buy an ses from EM for 320 rps and just as i thought it went from my rps not my E-Cash

and on a whole other thought, if you buy a twin for example a fire twin or something like that is it just random that you get the hart's gem or the keena's gem or are these two different Stones to begin with

Its completely random. You may have to try and fail quite a few times before you get one of each. Good luck.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Banned
    I went up to 7 keenas before getting one harts twin...