+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Commoner

when will u learn zag????

tired of u acting like u have towards me for several months.. finally had enough of it.. you got lucky your acc was only 3 day ban well u said 3 day but u have a habit of not telling the truth so ill take that with a grain of salt. but even if 3 day u havent learned anything.. u still going to pop off at the mouth and best believe ill be there to report you. im so fail right? you say this and u have never pvpd me.. yet today u did.. well tried.. 2 times.. here are the results ..... QQ all u want about me having emp or scrolls idc u dead.. i proved my point.. im not as fail as u think i am. go ahead talk about my dmg not being but 7k higherr with scrolls.. idc.. sure u will find something to say.. but again no matter what u or any1 says.. KAL 2 - zag 0. 3-0 if u count your ban. you need to learn to not let your OP power go to your head.learn to respect people and give credit where credit is due. im not the only 1 that has had issues with you.. but im perfectly fine being the only 1 to stand up to you. you remind me of this video soo much..

Last edited by osouls; 08-11-2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: my classic typos i had to fix so zag dont qq i cant spell

+1 /tenchars

lel temp with emp vs temp w/o emp, how pro brah

edit: Zagreus no Im/scrolls lewl
    Last edited by treintram; 08-12-2014 at 01:53 AM.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    lel temp with emp vs temp w/o emp, how pro brah

edit: Zagreus no Im/scrolls lewl
    1st time i killed him i wasnt scrolled.. and me scrolled and emp.. zag probly still has more melee than me i was only - 4k w/o scrolls (only alm scroll) think +18435 with scrolls.. and he knew i had emp and alm scroll when i killed him at ruler. and when he called me out at lime. cause he thinks he soo much better than the me that he can kill me even w/o emp. i popped scrolls just to make him QQ more.. which he did.. not my fault he underestimated me and overestimated himself.

and how do u know if he has scrolls popped or not? u cant see that from the SS.. TROLL MUCH????? fyi he did have alm scroll on tho bottom line.. he is a hot head thinks he is the best temp ever.. also look at my skill bar.. SS was on CD i did that while he was on reflect so he got dmg but i got the negative effects.. which is reduced mobility... which included attack speed..(for 5 seconds) dont belive me go test it.. i just did. attack speed on Tort 900.. i SS lvl 6 attack speed is 1800. oh and im in epic he in upg.. my 45 dd to his 6x?
    Last edited by osouls; 08-12-2014 at 04:43 AM.

osouls you remember the Mighty LexusGS?
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Commoner
    ofc i remember lexus/latvala running from ov3+tort+coko cause kept u silenced with gaint and then chain stunned while silence on cd so u cudnt kill ov3 (ofc cud kill me if just ov3.. but not all 3 together and yes it was me playing all 3 same time) u tried to play it off by saying im not on your lvl and thats why u running away

He is talking about first time when I get debuffed and vacumed
    Or maybe the next time when he poped full scrolls and yet 96.6 hp ? O_O
    Empower full scrolls and hit 15k-16k on Epic ah boy Look at my damage with alm scroll only in ur system pro
    End of the Story

Commoner
    nope not talking about when u was vaccumed.. dont even try play it off. i kept u stun for along time with tort.. while i went attacked ruler.. then came back and killed u. and the SS shows that u dmg me so how u vaccumed if u dmg me??? not to smart. just shows how much u LIE and actually u was getting HEALED also.

and ofc u wanna talk bout my crap dmg.. but was enough to kill you.. nuff said.. u underestimated me.. and died 2 times.. scrolls no scrolls i dont care.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by garhy View Post
    ah boy Look at my damage with alm scroll only in ur system pro
    End of the Story
    look whos floating
    END of the Story

btw u shud see my crap gear i got.. only 6k pd scrolled.. dont even act liek pd dont make difference.. rock has 3k more pd and takes alot less dmg than i do. and dont forget i had decrease in attack speed cause u reflected SS effect back to me.

No more comments

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast