Threaded View

Commoner

when will u learn zag????

tired of u acting like u have towards me for several months.. finally had enough of it.. you got lucky your acc was only 3 day ban well u said 3 day but u have a habit of not telling the truth so ill take that with a grain of salt. but even if 3 day u havent learned anything.. u still going to pop off at the mouth and best believe ill be there to report you. im so fail right? you say this and u have never pvpd me.. yet today u did.. well tried.. 2 times.. here are the results ..... QQ all u want about me having emp or scrolls idc u dead.. i proved my point.. im not as fail as u think i am. go ahead talk about my dmg not being but 7k higherr with scrolls.. idc.. sure u will find something to say.. but again no matter what u or any1 says.. KAL 2 - zag 0. 3-0 if u count your ban. you need to learn to not let your OP power go to your head.learn to respect people and give credit where credit is due. im not the only 1 that has had issues with you.. but im perfectly fine being the only 1 to stand up to you. you remind me of this video soo much..

Last edited by osouls; 08-11-2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: my classic typos i had to fix so zag dont qq i cant spell