+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretHide View Post
    Leave my buddy Peeagle alone ! or i butt spank you <3
    Here.
    Take that, bishes!

Be laughin' with Eagle, huh. Will have you think twice next time.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    The ss I have where Defeat was talking says other wise.
    anyways afk til I get the other ss.
    it wasnt really picked me over hamu.. it was more like refused to kick me. and hamu said not going to be in guild with kids.

im not at my house at my gf till friday . didnt bring my cpu here but it was something like..
    overcast: r u going to kick me
    iccey: kal you cause alot of problems
    iccey: but you are always online and always available
    iccey:you and rock are a package deal worth keeping.

might not be word for word.. like said not at home dont have RC this cpu so cant check chat logs.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post
    And what are you bledo? Honestly you're no better to be casting any judgement anywhere. Kal is known to be a little cry baby. He starts drama and then cries to GMs like a little b*tch. "mean words" lol'd
    Ps

y the fck are you guys still playing ran LOL
    so its well known about me.. why even put acc in jeopardy by talking that way to me? after the SPP incident i specifically remember cherish spamming in all chat... there is 0v3 watch what you say. and ever since then.. alll kos has talked some form of crap to me but they choose words wisely.. why?? cause its well known about me ill report..and when i reported spp all the people that against spp was happy. when i reported merkyababy when i reported xd4n50 when i reported xtrunks when i reported cherish when i reported whoever i got praised by yall. yet now that its one of your people getting reported its suddenly wrong? now you have a problem with it.. what an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    not worth keeping, you would fit with Karma

so its well known about me.. why even put acc in jeopardy by talking that way to me? after the SPP incident i specifically remember cherish spamming in all chat... there is 0v3 watch what you say. and ever since then.. alll kos has talked some form of crap to me but they choose words wisely.. why?? cause its well known about me ill report..and when i reported spp all the people that against spp was happy. when i reported merkyababy when i reported xd4n50 when i reported xtrunks when i reported cherish when i reported whoever i got praised by yall. yet now that its one of your people getting reported its suddenly wrong? now you have a problem with it.. what an oxymoron.
    feeling good being "praised" by random turds?
    lmao, when you get to the real pvp tier, you're just a mad beetle : ))))))))))))))))))))))))

didnt bring my cpu here but it was something like..
    since when can you run Raidcall on a CPU? and why do you transport a cpu around? lol
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post

since when can you run Raidcall on a CPU? and why do you transport a cpu around? lol

wow really?? when some1 says my cpu broke.. what they talking about .. they not saying specificatlly my central processing unit broke.. talking about computer in general. which could be a PC (desktop computer ) or a laptop computer..

so if u would like me to be technical about it.. im wrong u right.. i didnt remove my central processing unit and bring it with me.. what i meant to say since u cant understand it.. was .. i left my sony viao laptop at home that has raidcall installed on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretHide View Post
    Leave my buddy Peeagle alone ! or i butt spank you <3
    spanking me only makes my butt warm its still cold from sitting in etton waiting for u :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    it wasnt really picked me over hamu.. it was more like refused to kick me. and hamu said not going to be in guild with kids.

im not at my house at my gf till friday . didnt bring my cpu here but it was something like..

might not be word for word.. like said not at home dont have RC this cpu so cant check chat logs.

***delayed response bc who has time to care about dis *******
    No offense to strelly but if you think her word is greater than mine when it comes to hamu you are sadly mistaken. She was just probably trying to keep the peace. If it came down to it Hamu > you. I heard you wanna get my account banned *Strixxor* for whatever reason you have...It's kinda funny. It would just prove how ban-happy the GMs are. Btw aren't you a hacker? Wtf are you even still allowed to play dis game.

a7a!!!!Hamu i miss u guise <3

Btw nob strelly I was the one who said I disband ani. kk

Quote Originally Posted by jesseh View Post

a7a!!!!Hamu i miss u guise <3
    Miss you too <3 hope ur enjoying Isen

MadBombeR

Hmmm so No More Selfies Mode Activation anymore ?
    Wonder why u didnt take selfies when get pwned 3 temps vs 1 :P

MadBombeR

Banned
    I'd say that its an incredible factor that we will produce our own package through the python framework additionally it's progressing to provide you with decent expertise in developing new applications, just in case you need something higher then choose the https://www.careersbooster.com/our-services/cv-writing/ wherever you'll be able to browse updated school reviews and articles that are happening these days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8