+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Commoner
    I'm not treating with anybody, I just showed my point that eagle can't decide who is snitching who if he doesn't know the said persons or what actions they did to cause such a vengeance.
    But then again, it's okay hamu we all know u have a big mouth. This isn't bul****, this is just you scared of what you said. Because again, every thing you say is gona have consequences , and here you are crying from it.

I do even doubt that was the real Zag who said those words, but yeh I believe it was you, I don't even know how ur guild is handling you with all the **** you keep saying 24/7hr towards everyone you hate in this game.

First of all I am not crying about anything " no clue where did u get this idea"
    And moreover, I didnt talk bad to everyone in the game unless people who started it
    so before u say i talk **** to people ask why i talk to these specific people one more time I don't cry over games Bledo

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by KikoHamu View Post
    First of all I am not crying about anything " no clue where did u get this idea"
    And moreover, I didnt talk bad to everyone in the game unless people who started it
    so before u say i talk **** to people ask why i talk to these specific people one more time I don't cry over games Bledo
    Actually u do **** talk to everybody before ruler starts, then when you lose you go out there near the bind with your mouth shut. It's obvious, infact, every single person in your guild or mine knows you are a **** talker without a reason.

well all wht i know Bledo it was answering ur guidlies did u forgot " Mad Dogs? " common lets not start talking about this specific point

LMAO bledo doesnt know wtf hes talking about there is a big difference between **** talking and banter. Hamu is on such neutral terms with your guild that he can tell rich to kick your stupid ass from guild in exchange for hamu and he would do it in a heartbeat. I dont think you understand how expendable you actually are

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    LMAO bledo doesnt know wtf hes talking about there is a big difference between **** talking and banter. Hamu is on such neutral terms with your guild that he can tell rich to kick your stupid ass from guild in exchange for hamu and he would do it in a heartbeat. I dont think you understand how expendable you actually are
    Here you are little iceyy bul****in again. You seriously are retarded, I would like to see that, infact I would VERY MUCH like to see that.
    Oh yeh he is a **** talker, because again everyone knows it. you know when I first joined dp and hamu kept spaming me before ruler, they told me not to talk with him because hamu is the biggest **** talker in the game.
    But then again, be a man Iceyy and show me this happening.

Man you know what I am not gonna mention what happened or what is gonna happen
    this game for me is such a tool to waste time nothing else.
    So, how about we stop talking about bull****ing and have fun dude. oh lemme take it back or u will consider me " Crying over a game Lol"

You know what I am just tired of talking about same subject over and over again
    Have a nice one peeps and cya in the game

Hamu biggest **** talking in the game? Lol

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Little OG Eagle looking to shank kal in the shower :P
    Leave my buddy Peeagle alone ! or i butt spank you <3

Haru Haru

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast