+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    The difference between being assertive and being a snitch.
    One gains you reputation, the other makes you lose it.
    Sorry, but you don't judge who is right and who is wrong if you don't know the said persons. Zagreus is well known for his bs talk "come here, don't run to your mother, bla bla bla"
    So ofcourse there is going to be this 1 day where someone will revenge him. He won't run in game saying those ****ty mean words to everybody without having consequences.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Sorry, but you don't judge who is right and who is wrong if you don't know the said persons. Zagreus is well known for his bs talk "come here, don't run to your mother, bla bla bla"
    So ofcourse there is going to be this 1 day where someone will revenge him. He won't run in game saying those ****ty mean words to everybody without having consequences.
    I merely made a statement - no need to play Cinderella unless you like the shoes.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    I merely made a statement - no need to play Cinderella unless you like the shoes.
    I merely made a response for this statement.

Then don't play if words hurt you?

Lol ofc bledo wants to stand up for kal because its not his dual upg guardian with boss drops and 40 pages of IM that got banned. I am on the receiving end of verbal abuse more than anyone else in this game I would never screw up someone's account like that. But then again bledo's acct is worth like 30 cents so he doesnt know the meaning of hard work

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by fwakU View Post
    Then don't play if words hurt you?
    That didn't make sense though. But anyhow lets take it with your logic, that still doesn't give him the rights to say these words in a game that the purpose of it is to have fun and not to **** others. I will post a ss of what he said soon.

Bledo is a moron, ShadowAce is a moron, 0v312Cast is a moron, EaglePhoenix is a moron, everyone is a moron.

no ban plx.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Commoner
    Iceyy, we all know u supported overcast thats why hamu dropped guild, leave the thread pls you embarrassing your self.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    That didn't make sense though. But anyhow lets take it with your logic, that still doesn't give him the rights to say these words in a game that the purpose of it is to have fun and not to **** others. I will post a ss of what he said soon.
    You must be the holy grail of rohan.

Apart from your egocentrism, what makes you think you have the right to judge anyone?

You're correct in your statement that I do not know these people - but can I help that they're being so shady. Instead, I'll judge on what I do know.
    However, in this case I doubt that will make any difference.

People are being judged on a daily basis, the second you meet/see/hear someone new, you judge them.
    Anyone denying that, would be only judged a fool or just very naif. Which is as good as a synonym.

Now, put those pumps back where you've got them from. They're not yours to wear, not this time.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Commoner
    You must be the holy grail of rohan.

Apart from your egocentrism, what makes you think you have the right to judge anyone?

You're correct in your statement that I do not know these people - but can I help that they're being so shady. Instead, I'll judge on what I do know.
    However, in this case I doubt that will make any difference.

People are being judged on a daily basis, the second you meet/see/hear someone new, you judge them.
    Anyone denying that, would be only judged a fool or just very naif. Which is as good as a synonym.

Now, put those pumps back where you've got them from. They're not yours to wear, not this time.
    Thats what im saying, I judged him upon what he said, not like I know Zag well, but u can tell alot from what he says. As I said I will post you a ss soon, just waiting for someone.