+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by garhy View Post
    No more comments
    +1 zag finally learns to not pop off at the mouth. thats all u gotta do and we be cool.. well not really cool cause no way we can come back from this.. but atleast i wont be reporting u.
    Last edited by osouls; 08-12-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Kal... you did not sound offended at all when I spoke to you last night and here you are gloating about what you have done. Well I will bring some evidence to light because you should not come out as a white knight for all the readers out there...

0v312CaSt 02:07
    the SS i took..
    that i sent u
    didnt show ALL the messages
    i deliebaratly didnt put 1 line in there
    which makes a big difference
    i can easily tell gm about it and shud change everything
    but again why shud i
    because omitting information is wrong

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    gms have accces to all chat logs they can easily see exactly what he said.. and im not denying anything. i scrolled up and took SS showing it as if he threaten me in real life. well thats how it looks. he will find me and F me. so what i ddint SS the part where he said he will drop guild in the previous line. but that was mrbomb4astic that said that part not darkmatter. bombt4astic not banned.. so really that SS had no effect.

Commoner
    and being offended or not being offended had nothing to do with it.. he violated TOS.. i neve said i was offended.. i said i was pissed at the way he has treated me for several months

(8) publish, post, upload, transmit, distribute or disseminate content that is harmful, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing; embarrassing, unwanted, invasive of another's right of privacy or publicity, hateful or racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable;

Commoner
    and im not gloating. im posting that i stood up to someone that has treated me wrong for way to long and that he underestimated me and overestimated himself. nothing wrong with that.

seriously how can u call some1 over**** or nub or 1 shot if u never pvpd them?

Commoner
    and before you try say i pulled a fast one on the gms.. here is a part of what gm told me when i submitted ticket about hunter sayign he guna report me for stil sped hacking..

Please be informed that we do not lock or block any accounts "WITHOUT" further concrete evidences and investigation that will support each reportees claims. If ever one of your character got permanently blocked "previously", the decision had been made by the higher department and not on GM's end. Accusations could easily be made, but then, if their reports doesn't have any "concrete proof/evidence" or if they could not provide any of it, it'll be considered as an invalid or cannot be processed.

And we do advise to not to be afraid if you're not doing "anything" wrong with the game, false claims are mostly used just to distract you in-game.

then i asked what happends to some1 that specifically tries to lie to gms this was reply

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We, GM's do have discretion on doing things just like investigation. We cannot be easily manipulated nor be influenced by what we are only seeing or what had been reported to us. Not unless, we conduct and investigation on one's account and proven claims that are true. What we may do is to warn the players if ever they sent a false claims with regards on their reports.

Go go 10 pages more please so much fun reading ur writing

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The difference between being assertive and being a snitch.
    One gains you reputation, the other makes you lose it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

when you're getting called out by eagle, you're screwed.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    The difference between being assertive and being a snitch.
    One gains you reputation, the other makes you lose it.
    Little OG Eagle looking to shank kal in the shower :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast