+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fix the Hunter Kit please.

Can the hunter kit be fixed so we can actually use it to our advantage,
    I'm talking about the hunt within saved area and hunt anywhere options.
    The hunt within saved areas is not always the best option for melee classes, as it returns char to center after killing the first mob and brings with it a lot of unnecessary mobbing.

The hunt anywhere option as far as i'm concerned is totally useless, as im typing this I'm watching my char on the other screen being pinned to a wall in upper because it's locked onto a mob in the next room.

Please fix your hunter kit so it don't try to run through walls.

Or... use the hunt within saved area and set the radius to 10m. Works for everyone else thats an area of 314m or the same size as a room in upper.

On the subject of fixing hunterkits I would like it if the HK could detect distance bugs (happens in ronelia all the time) if a mob has not been killed after X seconds move on to the next mob. You set the value of X depending on how fast you kill the mob. But it would require the HK to be re coded because right now it just presses tab once and spamms ` until you reach the mob and kill it. It should be changed to tab and 1 ` then once the mob dies it presses tab and ` again. If it gets stuck it will press tab and ` again after X seconds.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

You missed my point miss smarty pants, yeah hunt within saved area and radius 10m does works fine if you want your agi dhan mobbed when it returns to center.
    My main concern was the hunt anywhere option where the char tries to run through walls or climb up trees when its' outside.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    You missed my point miss smarty pants, yeah hunt within saved area and radius 10m does works fine if you want your agi dhan mobbed when it returns to center.
    My main concern was the hunt anywhere option where the char tries to run through walls or climb up trees when its' outside.
    You need to pick a better spot then the hunterkit does its job even the b-mall bot couldnt handle hunt anywhere.

Need help? PM me

oh go stalk another post.

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    oh go stalk another post.
    Dont get upset when people tell you otherwise its my game just as much as it is yours.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Dont get upset when people tell you otherwise
    Why not? You do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Why not? You do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    If your main goal is to just bash us without helping us improve everyone's experience and putting everyone down, prepare to face a forum ban.
    If you don't play, haven't experienced anything, and you just love creating turmoil in the forums, forum ban incoming.
    another constructive post by gadwin83

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Its funny how Atzigan says "bash us" in regards to the staff and you try to quote him like it somehow applies to you looool. Even the OP asks you to stop posting in the thread because you aren't helpful.

OP: Hey guys can you fix the hunt anywhere option?
    SA: Use the 10m radius.
    OP: That's not what I was asking, go away.
    SA: Don't get butthurt when I join your thread and give stupid replies that don't even address your original issue.

Summary of thread...then what do you do, get butthurt when someone calls you out for being a hypocrite lol. All you do is rage and call everyone idiots for disagreeing with you...and I say everyone, because hardly anyone agrees with you ever lol. Ever notice how probably 1/3 of the threads on this forum are yours, and most of the ones that aren't are some combo of people telling you that you are wrong, a dumbass, or to go away?

Yeah because agi dhan on ISEN (probably) is supposed to be able to solo in upper with hunt anywhere? I let him realize his flawed logic on his own. But thanks for derailing like you always do lets go another 50 pages so this thread can get deleted too kay?

Need help? PM me