+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I would like them to make the health to mana skill usable with hk...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Instilledink View Post
    I would like them to make the health to mana skill usable with hk...
    I think you could do it (?), unless they've changed it(?)

Problem with it, however, is that due to its very short cooldown, your HK will attempt to cast it every time it's out of cd - which is one hell of a PIA.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

You can't put them in the skill slots. You can put the h2m and m2h skills in your self heal slots but then you will only be getting mana back if your hp is dropping. If you're in a pt where you're not taking enough damage then you won't be getting any mana back

You can't put them in the skill slots. You can put the h2m and m2h skills in your self heal slots but then you will only be getting mana back if your hp is dropping. If you're in a pt where you're not taking enough damage then you won't be getting any mana back
    Do you need 2 self heal skills? maybe you can put h2m at like 94% hp and funnel at 79% or something. I use this on tempar for example at 88% hp it will use self heal and at 37% hp it will use mask so I dont lose exp.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

...obviously that is how I have it set up since I told you it only works if you are taking enough damage... And can't set hp % above 90 lol

You could try putting it into Consecutive Skills along with another skill which has an appropriate cool-down.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    You could try putting it into Consecutive Skills along with another skill which has an appropriate cool-down.
    Not a bad idea, actually - could use it every time you used your aoe of sorts.
    Thanks for the tip ;o

What I do hate, however, is that it (hk) will try to finish your current target before it does any rebuffing. So, if lvl 7 evolve (due to impenetrable) allows you to easily survive but without evolve 7 you do not... then it's important for the HK to rebuff evolve the second it is out of cd.
    Now, if you run out of evolve halfway through your kill.. it will continue hitting said mob with lowered defense and lowered attack and thus, sometimes, resulting in an unfortunate early death.

Unless I missed something.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    This works ty. Put it consecutive skill with full blown attack cuz longer cd. Putting it with aoe was using too much and not doing as much attacking as it could be xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Yeah because agi dhan on ISEN (probably) is supposed to be able to solo in upper with hunt anywhere? I let him realize his flawed logic on his own. But thanks for derailing like you always do lets go another 50 pages so this thread can get deleted too kay?
    could you just get the fuk out of there ? fankx.

Banned
    ...obviously that is how I have it set up since I told you it only works if you are taking enough damage... And can't set hp % above 90 lol
    You know strellan's answers are dumb when he suggest you to set it to 94% hp while max is 90. ggwpl00000000l