+ Reply to Thread

Question Letter From Enraged Empress Claire

Hello guys, I need a little help from our Seal'ers here.

I've been doing the Sikhara Quest and already in the last part of the Quest the "Report Back about Joan's Finding Quest" . I just need to deliver the Letter to [NPC] Lioner in the Lioner's Cave and based on the information in the Seal Wiki here , After getting the letter I need to go in the Adel's Monastery and talk to the Wagon Driver there and he'll warped me in the cave where Lioner is. But I think I found some error because there is no Option "To Lioner's Cave" indicated in our conversation.

Do you have any ideas why this happened or did I miss something along the way? Thanks in advance
    No Game, No Life~

Uhm, have you done the Four Heroes Signature quest yet? If you haven't finished it, then you won't be able to go to Lionel's cave.

To be more specific, it's the First Knight Quest. Roxanne from Elim will give you the quest and when you talk to the Wagon NPC stationed at Adel's monastery, the first option will be highlighted (labeled "elim"). And when you select that you will be transported to another time and Lionel will be there.

Try doing the First Knight Quest first and see if that will solve your problem.