+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    100 mb/s here - rofl. And game works fine, no lags.
    Well I'm getting lags from 10 to 40 seconds and then get dcs around 2 times to 3 times per hour. I'm not the only one experiencing this sht.

and like strellan said, 100mbs/s is your LAN speed. Getting 40+mb/s over internet (which is what a T3 does) is pretty uncommon as well as getting 2 to 40ms ping all around the world.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 08-10-2014 at 08:49 AM.

100 mb/s here - rofl. And game works fine, no lags.
    in your local network lol

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    It's ok. I was asking them about the restoration process after the race changing, and apparently Rotreberque didn't know that there is such a service.

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    It's ok. I was asking them about the restoration process after the race changing, and apparently Rotreberque didn't know that there is such a service.
    Isen is another just out copy client. There was nothing mentioned where changes could exist, so yes getting 10 points past 115 is still an option.

Banned
    Isen is another just out copy client. There was nothing mentioned where changes could exist, so yes getting 10 points past 115 is still an option.
    You still have the icon below your actual level where +1 to +10 shows, so there's still conquerors levels.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Anyway this is my 8th dc of today (total of 3hours) I won't log in til the dc issues aint fixed yet again. yesterday I had 11 dcs.

this sht is unplayable with all the dcs
    I dont lag or dc either. Most of dc in rohan is the connections specially error 5101.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Conscript
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Well I'm getting lags from 10 to 40 seconds and then get dcs around 2 times to 3 times per hour. I'm not the only one experiencing this sht.

and like strellan said, 100mbs/s is your LAN speed. Getting 40+mb/s over internet (which is what a T3 does) is pretty uncommon as well as getting 2 to 40ms ping all around the world.
    Rolling up to 100 mb/s using FTTC and ADSL2+/VDSL/VDSL2 technologies. Downloads at 10000 kb/s upload speeds over ADSL2+, with a best work of up to 100 Mbt/s available. Using DOCSIS 3.0 which allows higher bandwidths.

Game works pretty fine for me and many others anyway.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 08-10-2014 at 09:33 AM.

Banned
    Rolling up to 100 mb/s using FTTC and ADSL2+/VDSL/VDSL2 technologies. Downloads at 10000 kb/s upload speeds over ADSL2+, with a best work of up to 100 Mbt/s available. Using DOCSIS 3.0 which allows higher bandwidths.

Game works pretty fine for me and many others anyway.
    okok you got a bigger dyk thn me I don't care I keep being dced since 2 days and pretty sure its not my connection.

Banned
    Nope, not me. You !

WTS: TCP Header )))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me