+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get rekt shinji

Banned

Get rekt shinji

So I heard you got mad and went to cry like a baby on my guild ventrilo because you couldn't even touch ruler ?

Awh fk.

Sit down, my son.

u talkin bout today when we wipe you 5v15 and also get boss? ur right... crying of laughter

also. which of the zerglings are you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tillrak View Post
    u talkin bout today when we wipe you 5v15 and also get boss? ur right... crying of laughter
    get proud bcs i get bugged, had 2 relog then gameguard crashes the client when ruler is at 5% hp left and i had aggro. Welp. You technically got stronked 5vs15 noneed 2 b proud about you being lucky.

seeya 2morro ;D

yes seeya 2morro. i would say seeya today, but after we wiped all your upper pts yall ran to ashkeena dung =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GauNtyLoL View Post
    yes seeya 2morro. i would say seeya today, but after we wiped all your upper pts yall ran to ashkeena dung =(
    Nah eventho that bug happened again at upper had 2 relog again. Technically the client shows me dead while everyone sees me alive. Can't respawn at bind but I can venge... and when I venge client still shows me dead gg client bugged as fk. And when I relog I spawn where I died last and not at bind or at last spot where I venged l0l.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 08-09-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Squire
    jelly of my crones
    Moon

Banned
    You got lotsa crones but you all dropped school.

i poar in crones but i no drop school kekeke.