+ Reply to Thread

Seal BOD error, Hacking Prevention Tools has ended.

Greetings from Indonesia
    If this problem was posted on another thread before, I sincerely apologize.
    Yesterday, the game was working fine(although a bit laggy, but I'm suspecting it to be the fault of my internet). However starting this morning, the game becomes unplayable. I started up the launcher, and pressed game start. Everything is fine until the log-in screen in which a pop-up appeared with the text "Hacking Prevention Tools has ended" and closed the game. Please do note that I am an honest gamer and it is a part of my principle to play games fairly (except for offline games :3 hehehe) so i do not have any hacking tools on my computer. I am running windows 8.1 since 2 weeks ago (yep, i jst updated). I have been playing the game since a week ago on windows 8.1, so it is compatible. I have re-installed the game, tried to turn off antivirus and firewall (and windows defender as well). However, the problem persists. Why is this so? Any help is much appreciated, thanks

My IGN : Kirito53 (yeah, the knight who does nothing all day but do vending on Elim)

lol saw you on Elim once you buffed up knight in white armor.
    That is weird. send them a ticket

I sent them a ticket before opening this thread xD
    I did research before sending the ticket but to no avail. However what i found out was that there were many tickets that were left unanswered, so i opened a thread here just in case the GMs are too busy(and if they didnt answer it, it's okay I can understand them hehe). The answers that i have gathered from outside sources were to turn off anti virus and firewalls. I've done those things (or at least i think i did) but the game still fails to load properly. If it's okay with anyone who's willing to answer this thread, how do you exactly turn off firewall and anti virus? Apparently this problem is quite common and many players actually stopped playing due to this. At worst case scenario, I'll abandon this server haha xD

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Also turn off any programs you use for say.. dual monitoring (splitting your taskbars on double screens etc) or likewise programs. Sometimes Steam gives me the bejeebes as well so I wait with loading any of those programs until after I started Playwith games.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

EaglePhoenix, thanks for the suggestion but i'm afraid i don't have any other programs that are running, except for system files (and I'm very sure i do not want to mess with them )
    I have done the following methods so far :
    1. re-installing (the first thing that comes to mind)
    2. re-download installer and install it again (nothing changes, so yeah)
    3. what the GM told me through the reply from the ticket (deleting gameguard, clear temporary internet files and restart launcher)

I didn't think method 3 will work as method 1 and 2 are essentially the same as method 3 (they require us to re-install the game. method 3 just re-downloads the gameguard).

I sent another ticket, asking for another solution. Don't worry though guys, I told them not to hold any emergency maintenance or something like that just for me lol

I guess I'll just wait for more solutions from GM and players If I, by miracle, found a solution, I'll be sure to write it down here, to help other people who are experiencing the same problem as I am.

Greeting from indonesia.

I got this problem too.
    I've re-installed my seal.
    Turn off my AV, Firewalls.
    But nothing changed.
    I've played this seal since 2013 ,but didn't have this problem before.

Hope someone will sharing the solution.

IGN:Alphaneura

I got this reply from a ticket I've sent before:

"The only explanation we could give to you is that there could be some processes that's being ran by your computer that Game Guard sees a potential threat and might interfere with the Game that's why it's generating that error. This could be as innocent as an anti-virus program simply inspecting the Game process to see if it's running any malicious code. The last resort would be re-installing Windows. There are people that had success with this but it is not windows re-install that fixes the issue, it was likely a program that was running in the background without the users knowledge (re-installing windows un-install and removes all programs)."

It makes sense.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

Well i got the same problem here...and whats the funny thing is, ive already installed my windows for 4 times (a little bit depressed) and thats pop up said about "hacking prevention tool bla bla bla still appeared. And dont event told me to disabled any background application etc, because i dont event installed anything except my vga driver. And the other funny thing is i installed this seal with the same Windows on other my 2 laptop this problem do not appeared.
    So any1 can help so i can play on my pc please.

Try running the game as an Administrator. That sometimes work for me.

Does anyone found the solution?
    I do experiencing the same problem
    i just reinstalled my windows due too laggy and it works fine before i reinstalled
    now i cant play
    i got no anti virus or any programs just system program
    please help me if anyone of you has the solution