+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Guess we're done he admitted they need zerg o.o You can go back to Strellan ideas.
    Ya we absolutely need zerg 2 win its k bb cu 2morro ;D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Out of curiosity though. Why do I see people from Illuminati dropping out of guild?
    Ithi went 2 cry at illuminati guild bcs she couldn't touch ruler yesterday so they kicked me n crazyfast from guild because some of illu love to clean shinji n ithi asses with their tongues i guess.

kyle doing drama again n goes with his own guild

cher n tara quit again because drama n pay2win game
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-09-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Ithi went 2 cry at illuminati guild bcs she couldn't touch ruler so they kicked me n crazyfast from guild because some of illu love to clean shinji n ithi asses with their tongues i guess.

kyle doing drama again n goes in his guild

cher n tara quit again because drama n pay2win game
    Oh.. and Eagle was aiming to join Illuminati. The irony.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Oh.. and Eagle was aiming to join Illuminati. The irony.
    Going 2 disband after maint tho so yea theres going to b some moves from almost all the guilds i guess after that maint bcs of MR n sht

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    These spiritstones bought through Badges - they can fail, correct?
    I think my IM one failed, too - not sure if bug or just very rare.
    It should be 100% now they fixed the rates after the 1st maint when everything was around 40% rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Yeah, you definitely should try playing GW2 then come back and tell me no one will play a game for cosmetics lol. And there you go again telling me I should rearrange my life around a game and also telling me I should do things against the game's TOS. Whatever Strellan.
    I didnt say people would/wouldnt play the game for cosmetics and I know because I have 2 bank bags full of costumes/overrides in TERA. The point is new content if its a new dungeon or a new map or a new pvp scenario has to have gear stronger than what people already have. In tera we just had a new update a few weeks ago with some new weaps and armour does that mean that they are OP? no but the point is that the VM 3.5 and VM3 are stronger than VM2 and are stronger than VM1 and are stronger than nexus gear etc. Thats how all games work they didnt make ruler drop weaker than bez eyes did they? why are you arguing stupid **** nicole powercreep is a part of MMORPGS its a never ending adventure if you beat that new dungeon it has a new sword for you to wield new crafting materials and recipes to make a new tier of PVE and PVP gear for you to work towards. Account sharing is not against the TOS its just not advised and the game does not stop because you cant handle it anymore nicole if you could log 24/7 like you did before having taku log your priest as well then you would want for there to be something new to do instead of pvping the same people over the same stuff that you already own.

ITT: People who dont understand what powercreep means its not an option its a result. MMORPGS have expansions (look at wow) new lands to explore new dungeons instances pvp scenarios battlegrounds and the reward is progressively stronger than what people previously owned its the way the game works. The change from 20/30 stat boss drops to 51s was powercreep, the change from 51s to flame diamonds bez eyes and rulers was powercreep, the change from rulers to +18 chains was powercreep, the change from +18 chains to +18 rulers was powercreep. You cant STOP powercreep all you can do is control how fast/slow it grows (by making the timeline itself longer).

I challenge you nicole tell me about an MMORPG where the 1st endgame set is still the best (and the game has had updates and expansions). You cant give me an example nobody is stupid enough to make a new dungeon that gives stuff worse than what people already have it is a waste of time for the player and the developer.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-09-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    It should be 100% now they fixed the rates after the 1st maint when everything was around 40% rate.

I didnt say people would/wouldnt play the game for cosmetics and I know because I have 2 bank bags full of costumes/overrides in TERA. The point is new content if its a new dungeon or a new map or a new pvp scenario has to have gear stronger than what people already have. In tera we just had a new update a few weeks ago with some new weaps and armour does that mean that they are OP? no but the point is that the VM 3.5 and VM3 are stronger than VM2 and are stronger than VM1 and are stronger than nexus gear etc. Thats how all games work they didnt make ruler drop weaker than bez eyes did they? why are you arguing stupid **** nicole powercreep is a part of MMORPGS its a never ending adventure if you beat that new dungeon it has a new sword for you to wield new crafting materials and recipes to make a new tier of PVE and PVP gear for you to work towards. Account sharing is not against the TOS its just not advised and the game does not stop because you cant handle it anymore nicole if you could log 24/7 like you did before having taku log your priest as well then you would want for there to be something new to do instead of pvping the same people over the same stuff that you already own.

ITT: People who dont understand what powercreep means
    However, there's a majority of people who hate you so your discussion about these stuff is like a waste so don't even bother, lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Strellan just because you say there HAS to be better gear doesn't make it so. If that was true people wouldn't make private servers of Rohan and a lot of games wouldn't exist but there are and they do so, so much for your notion.

Edit: left off a word v_v
    Last edited by Sunraven; 08-09-2014 at 10:52 AM.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Come on nicole... your a big girl you know you can get around those obstacles. If the "core" was playing they would drag your chars into PA I mean they are your friends right?

There will be a power arena in 1 hour and 57 minutes from now and one in 13 hours and 57 minutes from now.
    We are no longer friends with Nicole.

And I see a year has made no difference to your level of intelligence.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Banned

ITT: People who dont understand what powercreep means

I derped. We had one year without major patches n people were still fighting for ruler (which you'll never have the chance to get on Isen though). Why the need to introduce tali's clubs while everyone was with chimera +6/+8, why the need to introduce 50% scrolls, why the need to introduce upg bossdrops, why the need to allow ppl making stuff +12 when its clearly overpowered sht, why the need to release OP spirit stones aswell as OP talismans n **** ?

It just destroyed the game while if we had nothing at all of this, game would still had been fine.

oh and, closing XoR ofc. Brought those shtty hackers to make duped armor n **** because they were that poor tht they couldn't afford anything (spirit stones/tali n scrolls)

Banned
    why do you think ppl went to pservers instead of staying on irohan strellan lmao.

why do you think almost everyone that were left did quit Jin around January ?