+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 226
  1. #121
    Conscript xUber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    I am a Wolf among Sheep
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    we were too l0l, fkin ez because I bugged then client crashed noneed to brag son.
    haily with that tunnel vison

  2. #122
    lag

    10char

  3. #123
    Knight LadyIntegra666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pokeball
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    we were too l0l, fkin ez because I bugged then client crashed noneed to brag son.
    okay so that's 14v5 and you still lost


    still bad

  4. #124
    You guys should make a new thread for your bragging/trash talking v_v!
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

    Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Not sure which pvp you've been but you guys had 4 temps lol


    and mind you 15v5 on which you got rekt and you're provoking me about pvp? Haily logic
    1 temp afk and 2nd temp without rings nd no armor stones on chimera gg

    its k we'll bring moar next time dw ;D bb cu 2morro ;D

  6. #126
    Knight LadyIntegra666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pokeball
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    1 temp afk and 2nd temp without rings nd no armor stones on chimera gg
    Ah okay, so what about other 2? And the remaining 11 ppl?

  7. #127
    Knight LadyIntegra666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pokeball
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    You guys should make a new thread for your bragging/trash talking v_v!
    Thread is dead anyways, we all know it's p2w, no one likes spirit stones, just Strellan. End of discussion.

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    its k we'll bring moar next time dw ;D bb cu 2morro ;D
    Guess we're done he admitted they need zerg o.o You can go back to Strellan ideas.
    Last edited by LadyIntegra666; 08-09-2014 at 10:28 AM.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Thread is dead anyways, we all know it's p2w, no one likes spirit stones, just Strellan. End of discussion.
    nd no1 likes powercreep, just strellan.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Ah okay, so what about other 2? And the remaining 11 ppl?
    other 2 = me relogging at last raler hp n the other getting gankd so you could get aggro n drop. remainin 11 ppl = 1 priest 2 def and debuffers that did debuff me a bunch of time with aoe debuff gg xD


    Was fun anyway so bb cu 2morro we'll bring moar ;D

  10. #130
    Commoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    233
    Out of curiosity though. Why do I see people from Illuminati dropping out of guild?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify