+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
    Banned

Welcome to ISEN 99% P2P

so yea the new server was a great idea to draw more people in.... but now you literally made pay to win...
    yea its nice you giving away chimera sets
    but you make stones OP prices( nice catch)
    you make the mobs hit harder but yet you make all the in game armor pointless where is the fun in making forge rates under 25%? why don't you just get rid of all the drops and just give everyone a chimera at level 1?
    because that it pretty much what your doing here. your forcing everyone to use chimeras and for those of us trying to forge gear to avoid the weekly/monthly cash to keep up with this chimera stones you make the rate of forging armor so ****ty it's nearly 25% success. you make in game SES almost impossible to succeed so we are pretty much forced to play Big 5 to get 100%
    so how is this fixing Jin and Ran? your still making it pay to win...
    if you wanted to open new server do it and make the armor back up to max stats because we all know who is gonna come on top on this server..
    The biggest spenders have every upper hand on us none cash spenders..
    it is impossible to grind upper with out chimera even in full Bedron lol which the defense is like Tier 6 which is ****.. no way to survive without chimera...
    so you pretty much made a Chimera Base server and took the grinding and forging aspect out of the game. why not just raise the crone drop rate x10000 and take out all these **** armor and weapons that are now useless in the game..
    oh and you made crafting impossible as well since no blueprints drop... well at least i haven't seen any blueprints drop... so much for crafting armor and weapon stones...

Quote Originally Posted by Cranium2012 View Post
    you make the mobs hit harder but yet you make all the in game armor pointless where is the fun in making forge rates under 25%? why don't you just get rid of all the drops and just give everyone a chimera at level 1?
    because you can't wear chimera at lvl 1.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Read...

Reinforce Succes Rate is too low.... Yesterday I used

- 4 Abradant + 4 Weapon Enchants VI = 4 Fails.... 2k Points for Peanuts on a +0 Chimera Weapon, why had Reinforce Succes Rate in this Game no Staffel % Chance?On +1 90% Succes on +2 85% Succes? On a +0 Weapon 4 Fails is a joke !A Succes Info Window was nice!
    - 2 Skill Enhacement Stone = 2 Fails....

And why give no Perma Pets Golden Monkeys?!?!^_^ Every Player had no Crones and buy Golden Monkeys 7/15 Days.And Yes you must spend many Money on this Server=/
    Last edited by Avaloon2; 08-08-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I don't mind if the max upkeep cost of spirit stones is below 1000rps / month.
    As for the plussing chimera's - I still don't get it. If I see 10 people crying out loud that they failed, why would I still buy them and think: hey I'll have it better? Why would you even try if you don't have the abundance of the money or don't want to spend the money out of principe?

Let those who have the money do it - and buy it from them later. Money savings guaranteed.
    As for golden monkeys..why do you want them if you say drops are useless due to rates / lowered stats?

That aside, it's been mentioned that these permanent pets will be made available in the future on the IM. Back in the old days, we all had to pick up our drops - go figure. We didn't even have HK's (the horror).
    You don't have to spend 'many money', only if you want to.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

4 days farming on favorite spot for ses drops, not a single ses to be seen. this server reveals more upsets every day. seriously thinking of packing this game in.

F2P + Fair Cash Shop = More Buyer and YNK stay in good Sunshine^_^
    A Little bit more for my Money was nice =( I spend not many in a Month ( 10 - 30 € ).But this Succes Rate is terrible!And this Server is atm "You Pay many = You Win" Is that Fair or Fair PVP?<_<
    But I write not more this is my Position!

mfg and have a nice Day =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I don't mind if the max upkeep cost of spirit stones is below 1000rps / month.
    This is the problem with this game. Sure...pay 10 bucks a month for your spirit stones...that wouldn't be terrible if that was all...but...
    pay for your scrolls.
    pay for your costumes.
    pay for your trophies/talismans.
    pay for your pets.
    Now your up around 30 bucks a month.

And let's not forget the actual cost to get your gear. Sure you got your chimera for free in game but even just to +6 a set of it your going to spend 100+ with the **** rates they give. If anyone wants to go full out and get opaniels its going to cost thousands.

Yup you'll probably get someone calling me cheap or something, but its not that I don't spend money on games, its just that I'm not spending it here because I'm not getting a decent value for my money. I could spend 50 bucks to forge/reinforce something and just see FAIL FAIL FAIL...yeah...that's an incentive for me to charge another 50. Look at it this way, if you were going to buy a subscription based game...you'd probably spend 50 bucks on the game and 10 bucks a month and be happy with that, and nobody would have any pay to win advantage over you. What would that same amount of money get you here...not enough to get decently geared and even keep scrolls active if you play a lot.

Oh well...don't matter now, people are realizing what this server is and the novelty of a new server is wearing off quickly, it'll be a ghost town soon as school starts back up. Its too bad they gave us another expensive, broken server instead of some quality of life updates on the existing servers.

ahahah as soon as i saw EM and IM on day 1 i knew this was a pay to win server u idiots fell for it and started playing
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

this server would work if there was no EM or IM and be chrone based but its not
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by Cranium2012 View Post
    so yea the new server was a great idea to draw more people in.... but now you literally made pay to win...
    yea its nice you giving away chimera sets
    I guess
    but you make stones OP prices( nice catch)
    You can purchase all those stones for power badges once you hit lvl 90 its literally 1.9 spirit stones a day. If you win both PA its 3 now
    You cant wear chimeras at lvl 1 and armour does exist in the game I have over 1/2 of an 11x pdef glacial set already. But I really hate that the mobs hit harder and I regret ever wasting my time making a warlock when I coulda just made 2 templars instead.
    because that it pretty much what your doing here. your forcing everyone to use chimeras and for those of us trying to forge gear to avoid the weekly/monthly cash to keep up with this chimera stones you make the rate of forging armor so ****ty it's nearly 25% success. you make in game SES almost impossible to succeed so we are pretty much forced to play Big 5 to get 100%
    so how is this fixing Jin and Ran? your still making it pay to win...
    The rate for glacial forges was always low unless you were on ran. Its around 12% chance to unique and 8% to ancient on jin as well.
    if you wanted to open new server do it and make the armor back up to max stats because we all know who is gonna come on top on this server..
    Money is not the sole reason for using crafted only items, spirit stones are not hard to make which means they can make stronger/weaker spirit stones to make the game experience better. They cant change the stats of your already forged gear which is why they would rather you dont have forged gear at all. Modularity is important in this server where changes are constantly being proposed.
    The biggest spenders have every upper hand on us none cash spenders..
    It has always been the case
    it is impossible to grind upper with out chimera even in full Bedron lol which the defense is like Tier 6 which is ****.. no way to survive without chimera...
    so you pretty much made a Chimera Base server and took the grinding and forging aspect out of the game. why not just raise the crone drop rate x10000 and take out all these **** armor and weapons that are now useless in the game..
    Because those weapons/armours are worth 8k-80k which is just as nice and they would rather crones not get inflated and tsb tax system would be ruined if people had no items to sell.
    oh and you made crafting impossible as well since no blueprints drop... well at least i haven't seen any blueprints drop... so much for crafting armor and weapon stones...
    Those crafted items are all significantly worse than the ones offered in the shop/following the upgrade path. Magic tools crafted spirit stones also have a chance to break sockets I would never suggest that you use those spirit stones ever.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast