+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Not every update requires immense amounts of money and you can reinforce rings in game nobody forced you to buy reinforcement stones on the IM.
    Impossible without cash and you know it. By the time someone legit farmed feathers and got them to +18 without any abradants we'd all be dead from old age. The only people who might have done it for free were the same ones that got mass banned for rohanopoly abuse.

As far as skill/balance updates... the mentality in korea is different as people see the value in every class instead of here where people assume that because 1 class is easy as **** the others have to as well. Bluehole thinks reapers are too weak go ask anyone on the EME tera if they think reapers are too weak its a mentality thing. Mind you lvl 65 patch warrior will be the **** again with deadly gamble cooldown reduction moar backstabs for the win!
    So in other words no, you can't name an MMORPG that puts less effort towards skill/class balance then Rohan. I don't know why you even mentioned Tera when they put way more effort into tweaking skills and game balance then Rohan ever has lol.

Banned
    Fact of the matter strellan is that no1 agrees with what u said and everyone is tired of the bullsht you're permanently saying. If you have ideas, please do run a private server and experiment your ideas alone on this kthnx

Has it had an update or an expansion or is the first legendary weapon still the best? And gw2 is just as dead as rohan lmao
    what nicole said and It has atleast 10-20 times the population of Rohan. you cry here when you get 2:1 zerged,, 1 zerg over there = 2 times the rohan population lmao.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    You say you make posts for staff, but you keep arguing about your sh*t towards this game, arguing with people and thinking that you're way better than them. Calling them idiots when they don't side with your opinion.
    I can agree with someone that makes rational arguments like gadwin83 who pointed out that powercreep is not bad when done properly (which it has not been done properly here on rohan) but I cant sit around and let idiots compare rohan to counterstrike/lol/dota2 or have people spread their witchunt rumors of how powercreep means we will have walter medals stat talismans ice stones and 50s. Go and look through this thread and tell me how many rational arguments you see and how many personal attacks, witchunt rumors and ridiculous comparisons you find. Whats next dear gonna call me a bully? Bledo thinks I am forcing him to agree with me if he had anything rational to say then he wouldnt need someone to tell them what to do. Its like they are all children and I am their mother ofc they will disagree with what mom says but at the end of the day mom is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Impossible without cash and you know it. By the time someone legit farmed feathers and got them to +18 without any abradants we'd all be dead from old age. The only people who might have done it for free were the same ones that got mass banned for rohanopoly abuse.
    But you can always make lower + rings +8 being my favorite number some ppl in the big guilds are still using +12 and +14 doesnt have to be +18.

So in other words no, you can't name an MMORPG that puts less effort towards skill/class balance then Rohan. I don't know why you even mentioned Tera when they put way more effort into tweaking skills and game balance then Rohan ever has lol.
    Korea thinks the game is balanced here we dont think so. Its same as kumalysm they claim 50% winrate as federation and here its like 25%. For korean rohan its enough that there are counters to templars that they dont care about their damage which they have shown time and time again. And they already made another skill review which is pending to come here in the next few months dont make it sound like this is the same game it was 6 years ago.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-09-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Kinda hard not to call you a moron when you tell us you're always right.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Commoner
    I can agree with someone that makes rational arguments like gadwin83 who pointed out that powercreep is not bad when done properly (which it has not been done properly here on rohan) but I cant sit around and let idiots compare rohan to counterstrike/lol/dota2 or have people spread their witchunt rumors of how powercreep means we will have walter medals stat talismans ice stones and 50s. Go and look through this thread and tell me how many rational arguments you see and how many personal attacks, witchunt rumors and ridiculous comparisons you find. Whats next dear gonna call me a bully? Bledo thinks I am forcing him to agree with me if he had anything rational to say then he wouldnt need someone to tell them what to do. Its like they are all children and I am their mother ofc they will disagree with what mom says but at the end of the day mom is always right.
    So can't we sit down here and watch you posting bs that makes 0 sense, and not even close to a logic that human being can realize, so don't cry when people tell u to stfu. I also didn't say you force, I said you are trying to, learn to read tard.

Quote Originally Posted by xUber View Post
    yah tell me how 12 ppl get rektd by 5 too ez
    You people fail. I NEED INFO FOR VENT. Or Raidcall. Or TS.... or not.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by lyrical View Post
    we are no longer friends with nicole.

And i see a year has made no difference to your level of intelligence.
    mommmmmm <333
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    You people fail. I NEED INFO FOR VENT. Or Raidcall. Or TS.... or not.
    Pfff noob .
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Banned
    what mom says but at the end of the day mom is always right.

Nope, you tard. If I had listened my parents I wouln't even have attended what's the equivalent of ivy league in US.