+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Banned
    yea k tats why I played cs for 7 years, because they did powercreep in cs they released an IM with things to reinforce so we could buy stuff and make better bullets that has x% penetration through kevlar and why not release also a feature that allows your 1st shot to auto-aim at head hey its game progression.

Because yea, praccing on de_nuke and beating players gets boring so we need better items to do something. gtfo strellan.

Banned

mirin dat skills.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    yea k tats why I played cs for 7 years, because they did powercreep in cs they released an IM with things to reinforce so we could buy stuff and make better bullets that has x% penetration through kevlar and why not release also a feature that allows your 1st shot to auto-aim at head hey its game progression.

Because yea, praccing on de_nuke and beating players gets boring so we need better items to do something. gtfo strellan.
    I seriously thought the power of rainbows would grant you some common sense but here it is again....

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    YOU CANT COMPARE GAMES THAT ARE NOT MMORPGS TO MMORPGS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ****ING MIND?
    YOU CANT COMPARE GAMES THAT ARE NOT MMORPGS TO MMORPGS ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ****ING MIND?
    Listen to the words of Lord Gaben

Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-08-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    ya so because they're mmorpg we gotta destroy it by releasing unnecessarily (and unwanted) items ?

mirin that backup at gunround.

and welp lmao forgot that game so fast compared 2 rohan lmao. Dem backups done in 3secs.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 08-08-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    ya so because they're mmorpg we gotta destroy it by releasing unnecessarily (and unwanted) items ?
    Oh Lord Gaben creator of all things good including Counter Strike please help educate this fool!

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Everybody's perception of how pvp goes on ran is way way way way off. Seriously try it before you talk about it. Anyways nobody is arguing if its balanced or not in fact the game is real balanced if we all wear e-fro and tier 1 weapons you should try it some time. We are arguing about gear progression aka: keeping people entertained in the long run because if it only costs 5m crones to have the standard in weapons then there is a problem with the game you didnt work hard to get anything there is no sense of accomplishment you are in limbo forever your adventure never started nor finished in fact you dont even have an adventure. A game where you have no defined win or loss point is not a game at all if you cant reach the endgame gear you lost if the endgame gear is chimera then you won in 1 day what kind of game is that?
    see this is what im talking about.. you already reach end game at level 50... so whats the point of there being Edwin, Bedron, Glacial if the chimera's can surpass all this at level 50... to be honest i played rohan since 08 and i enjoyed farming my pieces for bedron always trying to get that max pdef piece now YNK took that all away.. now its a 1 day grind to level 70 (with Scrolls) and your basically done with your weapons and gear.. where is the point of farming? what are we farming for? gear that is completely useless other than to sell for crones? SES?(i have only seen 1 drop(but it failed)) YNK made this game chimera based i dont mind the chimera sure they are nice but i rather farm Bedrons( My favorite looks set in game). farming those hard to find weapons like Enigma Cane something to make me want to farm and try to get that one piece you need.

Now its like why do we have armor drops after 60? why do we have weapon drops after 60? why do we have accessory drops after 60? why not just Boost the crone rate to 25k a kill? because this is basically what we are doing on this server all our drops go to the NPC..
    I could touch base with the Broken Templar Blunt Mastery but i heard they were gonna fix it 4 years ago(Still waiting) level 107 Templar not gonna say who it is but i saw his stats and i'm like umm OP much? -30248 / -29874 Melee thats only with a +6 chimera and twins.. thats OP for me i dont know about the rest of you... but my Berserker with twins + chimera level 7 Berserker level 7 vigalence level 7 str buffs level 7 alm scrolls i only reach maybe 21k with empower and call to battle. anyways not gonna get into it since im stil waiting on the nerf from 4 years ago..
    with that being said what is the motivation to keep playing after you reached end game gear at level 50? and you still have 65 levels to go?
    this is what YNK should have done... original level cap 99 > raise cap to 115 bring out glacial( this was good we have new gear to farm)>raise cap another 15 levels bring out a new armor and weapon set, new maps new bosses... > bring out more content ( what ever happen to the necro class or halflings?)
    they could have done all of this and actually kept the players base we had 2-3 years ago.. (but no they came out with upg.. Chimera..Tali..Opaniel..ferkhan..)this was there biggest mistake..) they could have made more money by bringing out new content new maps gear... new pets new mounts...
    the server is already dead technically speaking because 99% of the server is afk on Hunter Kits.. Hunter kits are the death of the server i was so Bored last week that i honestly went on a RPK spree on my Berserker (TickleMyKitty) yea thats me lolz and basically everyone was afk on HunterKits i was RED had all my gear on walking around lime around Roha R1 Lower its felt like a ghost server.. i would say hey take out the hunter kits ... i remember grinding and actually using my character and haveing to press space bar to pick up all the loot and actually had a conversation with my party... now its like watching a movie.. "Rohan the Rise of a Berserker" Rated B for Boring Content... that what i honestly do i sit back pop Hunter kit open a bag of chips get me a beer and watch my screen...

I know what you are saying and I support future content but I do not support forged gear. Its static does not change or evolve based on future content, it becomes obsolete at a moments notice and I dont think thats how it should be. Crafted gear (Chimeras, Talis etc) all get their stats from spirit stones which we can evolve as the demand evolves. Lets say we get some more power creep in this game (which I already said is inevitable) if it is too strong we can change the DD stone in the badge exchange and on the IM to be higher thus making the new gear stronger but not over the top. With crafted gear we can tweak every individual stat by just replacing spirit stones which makes balancing so much easier (we dont need to go through a bunch of hoops and call korea etc).

Need help? PM me

Banned
    Why is this kid posting videos of other players? Can someone please explain this.

Banned
    All he has to say is yah k I played cs for 7 years 8 hours a day. While sipping tea with french president and attending top 10 university in world. All while hitting 90k's at ruler in rohan. Can you post some kind of proof of any accomplishment in your life? Here's a challenge (we know you will all refuse) 1v1 me CS, 1v1 me any lane league. I have all CS's ready to go 1.6 css and csgo. Stop talking and back sh.it up you fat frenchy fag.got.

Banned
    I bet if Rohan was subscription based they would fix there bugs really quick... hey there's an idea for you YNK make Rohan Subscription Base!! i'll pay if you fix all your bugs and ****