+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Answer my question then : do we even need walter's medal in that game ?

We don't need them. Do we need tali's club in that game ? We don't need them. Do we need opaniels in that game ? Chimeras are fine.Do we need something higher than x4 rulers as acessories ? No.

We simply don't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    Answer my question then : do we even need walter's medal in that game ?
    Why do you need any content? because people need something to do go kill 500 mobs to get medals to spam reinforce them with +6 stones is by someone's definition something to do.

Now what happened afterwards with the royal family +7 medals that was just for profit.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    You don't answer my question : do we need walter's medals in that game ?

To answer your definition, then turn it into a random costume either obtainable ingame, either obtainable through IM with +20 allstats after killing 500 mobs.

Do we need walter's medals in that game ?
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 08-08-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Banned
    you know you've been litterally owned, strellan.

Please, shut up.

Banned
    Nope, powercreep isn't a problem. Look at counter-strike. That game lasted almost 15 years. From beta 5.2 to 1.6, there hasn't been increase of power of the m4a1 or the awp. There even has been a "nerf" of the awp because of that deagle/awp bug that made you fastswitch. That was removed in 1.6 version. You have noneed to increase power to make players happy, except for people like shawn who were/are permanently looking after the new update of YAMH or idk the name of the cheats used back in cs because they DO have ego problems.

Instead of focusing on power items, focus on game content. New maps, new dungeons, new bosses, new events with, for each, to reward ONE people or TWO to win some items that are a bit more powered than the the normal items ones.

Power Arena is a cool thing in that way, the PA i attended on Isen were hella fun and involved strategy to win it...
    I love how I'm brought up in this LMFAO. First of all those were a clear and obvious troll and you fell hard for it as usual. You're a scrub, I'm part of United Admins and currently part of the Overwatch program in CS:GO competitive. Which means not only do I view demo's. But I'm on most of the cheat site forums trying to fish information on their code and everything. As consequence of this work I and others do who are ranked as "The Global Elite" which can be viewed here. http://www.pro-hl.com/columns/csgo_ranking.php Well you claim to play league so it's the same as being Challenger. The Global Elite are the top counter-strike players in the world. They also get opportunity to review demo's and help with anti-cheat. As of now all the big hack programs are not working because of this work. A simple french fag.got like yourself who claims to have tea with the ambassador and top 10 university pro cs blah blah 90k regs wouldn't know any of this information because you are 99% FULL OF SH.IT. Get rekt m8. Stop posting sh.it on here saying VAC this easa that. I get VAC'd all the time testing out cheats. I don't pay for the accounts UA does. My main account has never been vac'd obviously.
    Last edited by shawnc1186ishere; 08-08-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    I love how I'm brought up in this LMFAO. First of all those were a clear and obvious troll and you fell hard for it as usual. You're a scrub, I'm part of United Admins and currently part of the Overwatch program in CS:GO competitive. Which means not only do I view demo's. But I'm on most of the cheat site forums trying to fish information on their code and everything. As consequence of this work I and others do who are ranked as "The Global Elite" which can be viewed here. http://www.pro-hl.com/columns/csgo_ranking.php Well you claim to play league so it's the same as being Challenger. The Global Elite are the top counter-strike players in the world. They also get opportunity to review demo's and help with anti-cheat. As of now all the big hack programs are not working because of this work. A simple french fag.got like yourself who claims to have tea with the ambassador and top 10 university pro cs blah blah 90k regs wouldn't know any of this information because you are 99% FULL OF SH.IT. Get rekt m8.
    its k emma from montreal. We're still waiting for a character on Isen called Emma to insta kos it.

You don't answer my question : do we need walter's medals in that game ?
    Your original question in the edited post is a better one because I dont see much content value in walters medal anyways.

Yes you do need gear progression chimeras while they are working as the endgame pvp weapon now is the equivalent of me being pvp ready because I made the 1st ancient weapon+efro. You literally went from 0 to hero in a week that is not the way mmorpgs are. This is not Dota2 where I purchased the sanguine royalty set (Dk Mushi Queen of Pain set) because it looks good this is an MMORPG a "never ending adventure". The game developer NEEDS for you to always strive for more the adventure must continue if the adventure does not continue then you can say I finally am finished with rohan I can press the uninstall button get back all that HDD space and move on to the next game. This is the WORST THING EVER for an MMORPG developer the adventure cant end look at WoW or TERA or Runescape or Ragnarok the adventure never ended there either. The game is always more balanced when we use what I will call primitive gear but how much longer can you sit around after you got everything? New gear is imbalanced but it does not mean that we can sit on old gear forever the adventure for new gear has to keep going thats the entire point.

EDIT: I dont want to sound like a bish but seriously you are comparing apples to deep fried human limbs like that is how far off your comparison is.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-08-2014 at 04:37 PM.

Need help? PM me

Banned
    You can never finish the pvp strellan. Once you're geared, you pvp. The actual gears released are enough and not overpowered. That's a neverending thing to fight, team up, fighting for bossdrops slighty better than the accessories you have, and getting all your guildies geared with it to win against your opponents (that have the same objectives excepted Shinji who wanna hoards ralers on one acount and doesn't want to share them excepted with his "core" (aka ithillien)).

And then fighting for tsb to get crones incomes, fighting for PA etc etc etc etc etc.

We don't need walter's medals when pvp is a neverending thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    EDIT: I dont want to sound like a bish but seriously you are comparing apples to deep fried human limbs like that is how far off your comparison is.
    No, I am not. You are either retarded, either didn't see what happened on Jin. We all are saying we don't need things like walter's medals, we want incentive to pvp (ie : bossdrops better than accessories obtainable ONLY by a fight) instead of "new content released" that is going to fk up things again. (tali clubs, opaniels, walters medals n **** that increases stats (while not needed) and/or are pay2win)

we all saw what happened when ferkhans were released lmao. Same sht with feathers obtainable through big5 to make reinforced bossdrops (aka feathers +12 to produce 60k regs with 50% scrolls).

nd there strellan comes to say "HEY ITS GAME PROGRESSION, POWERCREEP IS INEVITABLE".

yea k sit down.
    Last edited by OrdinoArcalis; 08-08-2014 at 04:50 PM.

You can never finish the pvp strellan. Once you're geared, you pvp. The actual gears released are enough and not overpowered. That's a neverending thing to fight, team up, fighting for bossdrops slighty better than the accessories you have, and getting all your guildies geared with it to win against your opponents (that have the same objectives excepted Shinji who wanna hoards ralers on one acount and doesn't want to share them excepted with his "core" (aka ithillien)).

And then fighting for tsb to get crones incomes, fighting for PA etc etc etc etc etc.

We don't need walter's medals when pvp is a neverending thing.
    Except you can look at how all of forever left because beating the same people gets boring why do you think pservers are popular? its a hit and run situation you and your core come in gear up lvl up fight these guys for a month or 2 then its time to pack it up theres no update there is nothing left to do so goodbye. Same concept here you NEED gear progression, you NEED the story to go on there is no room for dead periods of standing still. How many ppl in tera do you think would still be playing if all they had to do was get VM1 (Endgame content from beta) instead of having to upgrade to VM2 and now there is VM3 and even VM 3.5. People need stuff to do stop misleading and derailing this thread when you cant understand the fundamentals of MMORPG gaming. Who are you trying to fool like you were pvping on jin even 3 months before isen was announced not even shinji and friends were pvping 3 months ago so "the pvp never stops" is an invalid argument and you can try to blame that on powercreep but if jin was the same as isen with the chimeras and the rings that everyone can have the pvp would be dead too because it would just be a whos got the bigger zerg game.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-08-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast