+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Big problem for what ? This is a pvp game, not a "yolo tali club +15 vs chimera +0". The moment people start getting everything at +12 you gonna see what happened to Jin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    In a world where everything's easy, the game health is drastically reduced. The rates of forging/reinforcing are low yes but why? Maybe...because the items that go past Chimeras are as many mentioned, very strong. It would make little to no sense making it easier to obtain a strong piece of equipment. Not even just that, but the item devaluation would be catastrophic. The problem in the other servers was, whether pay or not, everything was too easy at one point. Everyone geared itself with the maximum gear and there was nothing left to look forward to because the updates took longer than the obtainment of items.
    Like I said if in 6 months the stuff we got on day 3 is still the best gear.... thats a serious problem for the game. If all you have to say is oh it didnt work out in jin I would rather there be an upgrade path and the gear be overpowered than there be no gear path and the pvp is "balanced" but not so "balanced".

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    In a world where everything's easy, the game health is drastically reduced. The rates of forging/reinforcing are low yes but why? Maybe...because the items that go past Chimeras are as many mentioned, very strong. It would make little to no sense making it easier to obtain a strong piece of equipment. Not even just that, but the item devaluation would be catastrophic. The problem in the other servers was, whether pay or not, everything was too easy at one point. Everyone geared itself with the maximum gear and there was nothing left to look forward to because the updates took longer than the obtainment of items. I personally feel that the rates are fine as they keep players with the same equipment that's not mega bloated and players are able to fight with almost the same stats. Monsters and Boss monsters are harder as it gives an incentive for players to party up instead of going commando. Back then the monsters ended up being so weak that there was no risk to the PKer and there was no challenge when killing a boss monster giving a drastic devaluation of boss drops. In the future we might increase the forging/reinforce rates but for now, while there's plenty players looking to even get their first chimera item, it doesn't look like the brightest move to do. Is it possible to reinforce them? Yes, but of course it's hard to enhance them.
    As for Chimera Accessories, Decoration, Tali's weapons and Opaniels, we have plans for them that I cannot yet reveal but we have a scheduled "tone them down" update.
    Several changes that are coming such as option stone changes have been requested and approved but it is a matter of waiting for them to arrive.
    A Crafting revamp has also been requested to make it easier for users, and all of this came by player suggestions.
    If you would like to read constructive suggestions, my ears (well...eyes)..are wide open for suggestions and feedback.
    If your sole purpose is to bash and bash without being constructive (I'm looking at you Gadwin) we all already know how you feel,
    If your main goal is to just bash us without helping us improve everyone's experience and putting everyone down, prepare to face a forum ban.
    I'm open to suggestions and open to discussions, but you will not achieve anything just raging your life away.
    Join us to improve the service, don't bash at us just because you love controversy inside the forums.
    We give a lot of freedom in our forums that not every community forum does.
    If you don't play, haven't experienced anything, and you just love creating turmoil in the forums, forum ban incoming.
    This is not a threat, it is a be warned post.
    As for all of those who support us, give awesome ideas and suggestions, we thank you.
    Thank you!

Worthy of the Post Award 2014.
    Transparency level +1

Please do use paragraphs next time *-*.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Like I said if in 6 months the stuff we got on day 3 is still the best gear.... thats a serious problem for the game. If all you have to say is oh it didnt work out in jin I would rather there be an upgrade path and the gear be overpowered than there be no gear path and the pvp is "balanced" but not so "balanced".
    I played counter-strike. No evolution in gear, game was still enjoyable.

Actually there were evolutions, they were called cs:source and that ****ty cs:go. People played cs since beta 5.2 to 1.6 then they all left when competition prizes went to cs:go. cs:source never went competitive tbh.

you're just full retarded.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Except that goes against what atzigan just said which is that he doesnt want people to be bored meaning he wants people to progress through the gear upgrades. How long it takes to get through those gear upgrades is up for question but the point is if people are using chimeras +0 6 months from now there is a big problem.
    Wont be 6 months until players are able to fully gear themselves. But the server pretty much just started, we aim for a slow progression for now while we address some of the issues players are concerned about. We are also thinking about releasing trade-able Enhancement Abradants, Armor & Weapon reinforcement stones so players can trade them in-game

Banned

Awards Showcase

6 months from now, there will be new things, but the good news is, anything that will be arriving here will be available via Power Badges or crones as well. "On those special events such as Fortune Treasure Pocket or Talismans that were just available to obtain via IM T.T" The items won't be bloated as previously shown by the events on Ran and Jin. We're trying to modify everything as much as we can following the players feedback and our main priority is to avoid bloating players with power making a drastic impact between f2p players and spender players.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Thank you!

Worthy of the Post Award 2014.
    Transparency level +1

Please do use paragraphs next time *-*.
    @.@ I'll try, to use paragraphs next time @.@

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    I played counter-strike. No evolution in gear, game was still enjoyable.

Actually there were evolutions, they were called cs:source and that ****ty cs:go. People played cs since beta 5.2 to 1.6 then they all left when competition prizes went to cs:go. cs:source never went competitive tbh.

you're just full retarded.
    I miss the old Counter Strike

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    If people wouldn't rush to hit 115 within the first week.. maybe gearing wouldn't be as much of an issue. On the other hand, we have the level reward events, so I'm not quite sure what I have to think of the whole ordeal. Albeit, being lvl 50-70fast gets you within chimera range and thus chimera + stones = win-win situation. You survive, Playwith earns (it's easy to forget that companies actually need to earn the money somehow).

I like the idea of having farming / leveling being harder, and by that I don't mean the exp/drop rates, but the survivability. When you near nullify any incoming damage, then it just gets boring real fast. Having to think which aoe to use when (for leeching purposes) and the occasional heal / pot, makes it a tad more interesting.
    This, however, is then again nullified by the hunterkits - but that aside..

Leveling does become beyond tedious past lvl 90 - so I can see the purpose in it at those levels. Is also the reason why you won't see me hunterknitting before any of those levels are reached.
    I'm not quite sure how I feel about hunterkits. Back in the days, if people were farming, they were there and thus the chats were generally more lively. Now I'm the sole 'active' person in my party and half the time, also in my guild.

On the other hand, some players use their skills better with the Hk than without, and the casual non-active leeching party member is less of an occurrence. Also, after x-hours in the party, the kill rate stays the same vs non HK's where it's very active at start but gets down to a (very) low rate after several hours.
    Without HK's, I'd certainly opt for one hour experience scrolls.

I'm interested to see what pvP brings on the table, though.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 08-08-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Wont be 6 months until players are able to fully gear themselves. But the server pretty much just started, we aim for a slow progression for now while we address some of the issues players are concerned about. We are also thinking about releasing trade-able Enhancement Abradants, Armor & Weapon reinforcement stones so players can trade them in-game
    I think you underestimated the potential that the players here have. If it is in any way possible to go from chimera-opaniel some players will get it and what is even worse than everybody having it is just a small pocket of them having it. You set the date for players to hit lvl 115 at Sept the 9th I checked party match last night a certain dragon sage was lvl 114 thats a month earlier than expected. A lot of players are just waiting to see if there will be any changes to reinforcement to make it easier before they fully commit if you show no sign of change then people will start throwing 6s and there will be 10-15 players with opaniel set while the rest sit in chimeras. The feeling of exclusion is far more detrimental than the notion that what we have is overpowered. I have an perfect idea on how to solve the problem if you have a chance to check your private messages you should check it out.

6 months from now, there will be new things, but the good news is, anything that will be arriving here will be available via Power Badges or crones as well. "On those special events such as Fortune Treasure Pocket or Talismans that were just available to obtain via IM T.T" The items won't be bloated as previously shown by the events on Ran and Jin. We're trying to modify everything as much as we can following the players feedback and our main priority is to avoid bloating players with power making a drastic impact between f2p players and spender players.
    Sounds good I am a fan of the treasure pocket season 2 but not of season 1 and 3 so I hope you collect some feedback before you work on releasing it again.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    I think you underestimated the potential that the players here have. If it is in any way possible to go from chimera-opaniel some players will get it and what is even worse than everybody having it is just a small pocket of them having it. You set the date for players to hit lvl 115 at Sept the 9th I checked party match last night a certain dragon sage was lvl 114 thats a month earlier than expected. A lot of players are just waiting to see if there will be any changes to reinforcement to make it easier before they fully commit if you show no sign of change then people will start throwing 6s and there will be 10-15 players with opaniel set while the rest sit in chimeras. The feeling of exclusion is far more detrimental than the notion that what we have is overpowered. I have an perfect idea on how to solve the problem if you have a chance to check your private messages you should check it out.
    Nope. People won't. You remember what was said ? to get full set opaniel, it'd worth around 27K rps. 27k charged rps at first try = $270. People already spent $200 to make their weapon +12 and they all failed. Kyle tried, some other tried.

Theres one player who only made a +6 after +18 tries. Kyle tried past 50 reinforcements, and went only 3 times +6. I doubt the ballers gonna get +12 soon. This being said, after seeing the +6 rates, people usually stop to spend money and stick with a +6. Unless they're willing to spend $1000 to maybe a chance of a +12 weapon that they'll have to reinforce again to +6 once exchanged for tali club.

If, IF that happens, that'll be 2 or 3 players on the whole Isen server to have a tali +6, seiing the rates. And that's fine in group pvp. Going above +6 and releasing again talis/ferkhan etc going to make Isen broken as Jin was. YNK gonna earn money at first, then everyone gonna leave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast