+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    But I really hate that the mobs hit harder and I regret ever wasting my time making a warlock when I coulda just made 2 templars instead.
    L2P Warlocks Lel :3
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    ahahah as soon as i saw EM and IM on day 1 i knew this was a pay to win server u idiots fell for it and started playing
    Sad thing is the ones that are still in denial and still think this server will be any better lol.

the ones that write that stuff aren't in denial.............. they need you to play for them to survive

They sold all there stuff on Ran/Jin for RPS and now they want u all to play and they will be at an advantage with tens of thousands of RPS
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Banned

Awards Showcase

In a world where everything's easy, the game health is drastically reduced. The rates of forging/reinforcing are low yes but why? Maybe...because the items that go past Chimeras are as many mentioned, very strong. It would make little to no sense making it easier to obtain a strong piece of equipment. Not even just that, but the item devaluation would be catastrophic. The problem in the other servers was, whether pay or not, everything was too easy at one point. Everyone geared itself with the maximum gear and there was nothing left to look forward to because the updates took longer than the obtainment of items. I personally feel that the rates are fine as they keep players with the same equipment that's not mega bloated and players are able to fight with almost the same stats. Monsters and Boss monsters are harder as it gives an incentive for players to party up instead of going commando. Back then the monsters ended up being so weak that there was no risk to the PKer and there was no challenge when killing a boss monster giving a drastic devaluation of boss drops. In the future we might increase the forging/reinforce rates but for now, while there's plenty players looking to even get their first chimera item, it doesn't look like the brightest move to do. Is it possible to reinforce them? Yes, but of course it's hard to enhance them.
    As for Chimera Accessories, Decoration, Tali's weapons and Opaniels, we have plans for them that I cannot yet reveal but we have a scheduled "tone them down" update.
    Several changes that are coming such as option stone changes have been requested and approved but it is a matter of waiting for them to arrive.
    A Crafting revamp has also been requested to make it easier for users, and all of this came by player suggestions.
    If you would like to read constructive suggestions, my ears (well...eyes)..are wide open for suggestions and feedback.
    If your sole purpose is to bash and bash without being constructive (I'm looking at you Gadwin) we all already know how you feel,
    If your main goal is to just bash us without helping us improve everyone's experience and putting everyone down, prepare to face a forum ban.
    I'm open to suggestions and open to discussions, but you will not achieve anything just raging your life away.
    Join us to improve the service, don't bash at us just because you love controversy inside the forums.
    We give a lot of freedom in our forums that not every community forum does.
    If you don't play, haven't experienced anything, and you just love creating turmoil in the forums, forum ban incoming.
    This is not a threat, it is a be warned post.
    As for all of those who support us, give awesome ideas and suggestions, we thank you.

Banned
    I personally feel that the rates are fine as they keep players with the same equipment that's not mega bloated and players are able to fight with almost the same stats.
    This. Chimera +0 is fine, chimera +6 = you've been lucky if it was done less than 10 tries. Keep in mind that if you're going to + anything, it's going to cost you a lot. So better stick with what it is without +, unless you want to spend tons. One friend made his chimera club +6 after 18 tries. The rates are good enough to prevent everyone getting anything past +6 so the game isn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    In a world where everything's easy, the game health is drastically reduced. The rates of forging/reinforcing are low yes but why? Maybe...because the items that go past Chimeras are as many mentioned, very strong. It would make little to no sense making it easier to obtain a strong piece of equipment. Not even just that, but the item devaluation would be catastrophic. The problem in the other servers was, whether pay or not, everything was too easy at one point. Everyone geared itself with the maximum gear and there was nothing left to look forward to because the updates took longer than the obtainment of items. I personally feel that the rates are fine as they keep players with the same equipment that's not mega bloated and players are able to fight with almost the same stats. Monsters and Boss monsters are harder as it gives an incentive for players to party up instead of going commando. Back then the monsters ended up being so weak that there was no risk to the PKer and there was no challenge when killing a boss monster giving a drastic devaluation of boss drops. In the future we might increase the forging/reinforce rates but for now, while there's plenty players looking to even get their first chimera item, it doesn't look like the brightest move to do. Is it possible to reinforce them? Yes, but of course it's hard to enhance them.
    As for Chimera Accessories, Decoration, Tali's weapons and Opaniels, we have plans for them that I cannot yet reveal but we have a scheduled "tone them down" update.
    Several changes that are coming such as option stone changes have been requested and approved but it is a matter of waiting for them to arrive.
    A Crafting revamp has also been requested to make it easier for users, and all of this came by player suggestions.
    If you would like to read constructive suggestions, my ears (well...eyes)..are wide open for suggestions and feedback.
    If your sole purpose is to bash and bash without being constructive (I'm looking at you Gadwin) we all already know how you feel,
    If your main goal is to just bash us without helping us improve everyone's experience and putting everyone down, prepare to face a forum ban.
    I'm open to suggestions and open to discussions, but you will not achieve anything just raging your life away.
    Join us to improve the service, don't bash at us just because you love controversy inside the forums.
    We give a lot of freedom in our forums that not every community forum does.
    If you don't play, haven't experienced anything, and you just love creating turmoil in the forums, forum ban incoming.
    This is not a threat, it is a be warned post.
    As for all of those who support us, give awesome ideas and suggestions, we thank you.
    Ok fine but is possible to make a Staffel Succes Rate ? +1 95% Chance, +2 90% Chance, +3 85% etcetc.
    And fine was a Succes Rate Window with Info"Player the Succes Chance is 90% for ITEM XYZ you will Reinforce Press Button?"and not Only Succes /Failed was a nice Suggestion

Sorry for my englisch German People here =)

Banned
    I just went at ruler, did some pvp. I had ~40k hp and was hitting between 4k regs to 6k crits - scrolled with everything 10% plus 20% hp. I do believe those numbers are good for the pvp and group pvp overall.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-08-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaloon2 View Post
    Ok fine but is possible to make a Staffel Succes Rate ? +1 95% Chance, +2 90% Chance, +3 85% etcetc.
    And fine was a Succes Rate Window with Info"Player the Succes Chance is 90% for ITEM XYZ you will Reinforce Press Button?"and not Only Succes /Failed was a nice Suggestion

Sorry for my englisch German People here =)
    The problem with it is that we saw what happened on Jin. Everyone ended with +12 gears (tali club +12, rings +12 etc). It led the game to be totally broken and unplayable. That's why +0 and +6 are the only enhance levels that are good. Above, it'll break the game for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    The problem with it is that we saw what happened on Jin. Everyone ended with +12 gears (tali club +12, rings +12 etc). It led the game to be totally broken and unplayable. That's why +0 and +6 are the only enhance levels that are good. Above, it'll break the game for the moment.
    Except that goes against what atzigan just said which is that he doesnt want people to be bored meaning he wants people to progress through the gear upgrades. How long it takes to get through those gear upgrades is up for question but the point is if people are using chimeras +0 6 months from now there is a big problem.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Except that goes against what atzigan just said which is that he doesnt want people to be bored meaning he wants people to progress through the gear upgrades. How long it takes to get through those gear upgrades is up for question but the point is if people are using chimeras +0 6 months from now there is a big problem.
    Big problem for what ? This is a pvp game, not a "yolo tali club +15 vs chimera +0". The moment people start getting everything at +12 you gonna see what happened to Jin.