+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Guild wars 2, the nothing beats the first legendary weapons. your move.
    Has it had an update or an expansion or is the first legendary weapon still the best? And gw2 is just as dead as rohan lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I challenge you to tell me about an MMORPG where every time they introduce a little power creep there is an aspect to it that requires hundreds of dollars, like all that +18 gear you mentioned.

I challenge you to tell me about an MMORPG that gets fewer skill/balance updates than Rohan.
    Not every update requires immense amounts of money and you can reinforce rings in game nobody forced you to buy reinforcement stones on the IM. As far as skill/balance updates... the mentality in korea is different as people see the value in every class instead of here where people assume that because 1 class is easy as **** the others have to as well. Bluehole thinks reapers are too weak go ask anyone on the EME tera if they think reapers are too weak its a mentality thing. Mind you lvl 65 patch warrior will be the **** again with deadly gamble cooldown reduction moar backstabs for the win!
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-09-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Or there are 20 delsional people in this thread who cant listen to the one person with logic and reasoning. But hey I am sure nicole will support your counterstrike>rohan comparison I mean if she really has gotten stupider since the last time I hung out with her.

And thanks for letting everyone here know you are a band wagoner, a sheep, a conformist a has-no-original-ideas-and-is-uninformed-person. Keep regurgitating random nonsense and attacking me personally because you cant think about anything and are full of ****.

OH WOW.

You're mad.

Or there are 20 delsional people in this thread who cant listen to the one person with logic and reasoning. But hey I am sure nicole will support your counterstrike>rohan comparison I mean if she really has gotten stupider since the last time I hung out with her.

And thanks for letting everyone here know you are a band wagoner, a sheep, a conformist a has-no-original-ideas-and-is-uninformed-person. Keep regurgitating random nonsense and attacking me personally because you cant think about anything and are full of ****.
    Or there are 20 people who are sick and tired of your bs and don't want to hear about your sh*t towards the game. No matter how hard you try to educate them about the game, they will never ever listen to you because they don't like you. Like I said before, don't even bother.

Sad how your logic and reasoning only applies for this God damn game.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Banned
    Not only because we don't like "her", but also because her posts are full of bullsht.

Commoner
    That was some nice challenging PA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    That was some nice challenging PA.
    y PA sided me with shtji and ithi we lost bcs of them QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    Or there are 20 people who are sick and tired of your bs and don't want to hear about your sh*t towards the game. No matter how hard you try to educate them about the game, they will never ever listen to you because they don't like you. Like I said before, don't even bother.

Sad how your logic and reasoning only applies for this God damn game.

I have many fans good and bad I dont let them get in the way of my passion for the game. I dont make posts for them to read I make posts for the staff to know both sides of the story.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    I have many fans good and bad I dont let them get in the way of my passion for the game. I dont make posts for them to read I make posts for the staff to know both sides of the story.
    You tard. Nobody is telling you to stop posting your ****, just don't try to force ur **** over people.

GW2 has had lots of updates. Their updates involve adding stories that you participate in, the things the players do give you achievement points, various skins, convenience items and affect npc's dialog as well as places in the game. There are new maps to explore, old ones that are affected and changed by in game events- the main trading hub, Lion's Arch got wrecked in the last part of the battle with Scarlet among other things. The story is a slowly evolving one, as you explore you learn new things about the people and places in the game, uncover new baddies to put down etc. Their updates also involve a lot of class and skill adjustments as well as the game interface and accessibility. The crafting system is pretty involved and things have been added to it. Legendary weapons are still the best weapons (and you can change the stats on your legendary weapon at the click of a button to a different set, say if you wanted to switch from s/d/v to p/i/v you can, which is the main reward for making one, besides a couple extra stat points you get which are negligible). Ascended armors are now craft able which give a couple extra stats. The game company states there will be no better gear than the Legendary weapons and Ascended armors both of those things take a ton of time and materials to make but are completely doable in game, no money required, and they don't completely overshadow the regular endgame gear which many people still use and are still competitive with.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

You say you make posts for staff, but you keep arguing about your sh*t towards this game, arguing with people and thinking that you're way better than them. Calling them idiots when they don't side with your opinion.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service