+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    The price tag of rohan has never been a big deal as long as its worth it. It no longer becomes worth it after you beat SPP for 6 months does it? I am talking about established players not the average joe who has other reasons for leaving. Look at what happened to divinity we all got bored on ran and went to divi too remember? Imba and friends have gone to many servers on here and on the pserver because new guilds new faces new ppl are a good substitute for lack of new content (in the short term).
    Not a big deal? What alternate reality are you living in.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    a reality where str templar rules rohan l00000l

Commoner
    rohan became old, and yes, i'm waiting for archeage as well, even though I don't like to use all these 1 thousand skills for a pvp where u sometimes get confused where is the skill that you should use, but it's the only game that comes close to Rohan.

Commoner
    Bless online is going to be out only for consoles.

SAAAD ****.

Out of context again nicole plz

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

one where she's decent.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Out of context again nicole plz
    thts all got when you're wrong or have nothin to say ? lmao. I mean there's 20 ppl on this thread, they all disagree and point the ton of bs you're saying but you still live in ur delusional world.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    thts all got when you're wrong or have nothin to say ? lmao. I mean there's 20 ppl on this thread, they all disagree and point the ton of bs you're saying but you still live in ur delusional world.
    Or there are 20 delsional people in this thread who cant listen to the one person with logic and reasoning. But hey I am sure nicole will support your counterstrike>rohan comparison I mean if she really has gotten stupider since the last time I hung out with her.

And thanks for letting everyone here know you are a band wagoner, a sheep, a conformist a has-no-original-ideas-and-is-uninformed-person. Keep regurgitating random nonsense and attacking me personally because you cant think about anything and are full of ****.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-09-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    ITT: People who dont understand what powercreep means its not an option its a result. MMORPGS have expansions (look at wow) new lands to explore new dungeons instances pvp scenarios battlegrounds and the reward is progressively stronger than what people previously owned its the way the game works. The change from 20/30 stat boss drops to 51s was powercreep, the change from 51s to flame diamonds bez eyes and rulers was powercreep, the change from rulers to +18 chains was powercreep, the change from +18 chains to +18 rulers was powercreep. You cant STOP powercreep all you can do is control how fast/slow it grows (by making the timeline itself longer).

I challenge you nicole tell me about an MMORPG where the 1st endgame set is still the best (and the game has had updates and expansions). You cant give me an example nobody is stupid enough to make a new dungeon that gives stuff worse than what people already have it is a waste of time for the player and the developer.
    I challenge you to tell me about an MMORPG where every time they introduce a little power creep there is an aspect to it that requires hundreds of dollars, like all that +18 gear you mentioned.

I challenge you to tell me about an MMORPG that gets fewer skill/balance updates than Rohan.

I challenge you nicole tell me about an MMORPG where the 1st endgame set is still the best (and the game has had updates and expansions). You cant give me an example nobody is stupid enough to make a new dungeon that gives stuff worse than what people already have it is a waste of time for the player and the developer.
    Guild wars 2, the nothing beats the first legendary weapons. your move.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.