+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xUber View Post
    yah just dont forget the crones and the extra party tomorrow
    we won't forget extra priest to perm vacuum when reflect cd its k bby cu 2morro

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    we won't forget extra priest to perm vacuum when reflect cd its k bby cu 2morro
    You got 15 ppl we got 5 and you need an extra priest???

talking about being bad, but sure bring em D:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Lol just out of reach, timewise
    Happens at 12 server time AM/PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    @Strellan. Not going to try and quote all that mess on my phone. They can choose to stop at any time. What to do at end game?! PvP lol. If they want to add new stuff they can add weapon and armor skins, all kinds of fun shiny stuff, quests, tournaments, achievements, all kinds of stuff besides gear with more op stats. I dunno why you have this stuck in your head that new stuff must mean more powerful stuff. Maybe you should try playing other games once in a while. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
    What am I reading seriously do you think cosmetics are going to get keep the adventure going? And what rewards do these quests, tournaments, acheivements give? You make a new dungeon, a new map, a new PVP scenario the reward has to be good or whos gonna waste their time? Look at survival arena it was a PVP scenario that used pre existing rewards (large sums of crones) all that it did was devalue TSB and inflate crones so nobody could sell crones.
    Power Arena... Dunno what that is but at noon I'm at work and at midnight I better be sleeping so I can go to work the next morning. So it really doesn't matter what power arena is because I wouldn't be able to go and that's back to the point of why would I want to schedule my life around a game anyway lol.
    Come on nicole... your a big girl you know you can get around those obstacles. If the "core" was playing they would drag your chars into PA I mean they are your friends right?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Where do I find this power arena?

I'm online from 1900hrs until 20-2100hrs / weekday, CEST
    There will be a power arena in 1 hour and 57 minutes from now and one in 13 hours and 57 minutes from now.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You got 15 ppl we got 5 and you need an extra priest???

talking about being bad, but sure bring em D:
    Ya we'll need dw D: cu 2morrow bby ;D

ps : we weren't 15 we were 35 learn 2 count pz
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-09-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Come on nicole... your a big girl you know you can get around those obstacles. If the "core" was playing they would drag your chars into PA I mean they are your friends right?.
    no k bai sht up with your retarded powercreep obsession kthx

Conscript
    I'm aware it probably didn't drop. What's there to pride about? Congrats on a blue diamond ring, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Come on nicole... your a big girl you know you can get around those obstacles. If the "core" was playing they would drag your chars into PA I mean they are your friends right?

There will be a power arena in 1 hour and 57 minutes from now and one in 13 hours and 57 minutes from now.
    Yeah, you definitely should try playing GW2 then come back and tell me no one will play a game for cosmetics lol. And there you go again telling me I should rearrange my life around a game and also telling me I should do things against the game's TOS. Whatever Strellan.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    I'm aware it probably didn't drop. What's there to pride about? Congrats on a blue diamond ring, lol.
    Funny because I didn't even mention it or bragged but Haily did even though you guys lost lol.

I just replied.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    Actually it woulda dropped for us if I had not been bugged but whatever I don't care who did pick blue diamond, we had fun at that pvp, which did not happen since a LONG time.