+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where is everyone?

Hello eveyone! I was just wondering why the majority of rohans 2008 population left, in the marea server there used to be people flooding all the cities and now i can barely find anyone in game, same thing for the new servers, i was wondering why Rohans popularity left and what server had the biggest population?

I'm guessing the majority of the population is in Isen server right now, since it's new and people want to give it a try.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

You will have to be more specific than that.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 08-07-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

I tried looking on Isen server and could barely find anyone, me and my friend loved rohan back in the day but couldn't play much because our computers didn't run well and now we would love to play but we can't find anyone, not to mention there is no items in the consignment shops anymore, i've tried marea and isen both and couldn't find a single town overrun with the population of rohan like it was, makes me very sad.

that still doesn't answer what server the majority of the populace is on, i'd love to get back into this game but i can't find the motivation if barely anyone is playing

Quote Originally Posted by shredder392 View Post
    that still doesn't answer what server the majority of the populace is on, i'd love to get back into this game but i can't find the motivation if barely anyone is playing
    I dunno. I still believe that most people are in Isen right now. Maybe some are busy lvling that's why you barely see anyone around because no one has reached max lvl yet so I'm pretty sure everyone is busy.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Banned
    Problem is the "majority of the populace" is like asking where the last 10 players are hanging out. Game is too expensive and has awful crappy rates on everything, and class balance is a total joke, so people said bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by shredder392 View Post
    People are on all day and all night the spots that you lvled in before are not used if u go to lime you will see lots of players.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned
    madwin83

das it

Conscript
    There isn't much you can do on the other servers, they opened this new server a good 2 or 3 weeks ago and everyone moved on to there. It's 'kinda' lively lol.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 08-07-2014 at 07:14 PM.