+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blueprint Drop rates for Ran & Jin servers

What's up fellow players & GMs alike? Not too long ago, I've posted a reply thread in the Isen Server Official Discussion via General Discussions, and I've mentioned about the new Novice Preservation Stones for Isen's Item Mall and the Blueprint drop rates for the new server. This topic here, wanted to talk about the BP drop rates in both Ran & Jin server.

As I've mentioned before, since the GMs decided to get rid of that one event NPC (can't remember his name off hand) that gives out Craftman & Artisan BPs from Grades E to B @ Crafting Studio about a year ago or less than that, I haven't seen a BP drop while farming (primarily lowbies). To any GM who is checking this post: Will you guys/gals be able to fix the Blueprint drop rate for Ran & Jin servers by any chance? Reason why is that I'm missing some Grade B & A BPs that I need to obtain and they're very hard to acquire by farming & grinding and it'll be all in vain. If you guys/gals are able to do that, us crafters will be highly appreciated and can really get back to crafting again. (And yeah... I know that Ran & Jin may be dead <primarily, Jin is nearly deceased, it's like a ghost town>. I go back & forth between Ran & Isen when I have free time.)

Thank you all for checking out this post, and feel free to respond of what any of you may think about a slight new change in BP drop rates. Holla holla! XD

P. S.: If anyone have a Grade A Artisan Topaz Brooch V Blueprint, I'll be very gladly to buy it in crones or RPs. That's the only one I'm missing for my Accessory list. Peace out once again. ^_^
    SiriusZytra - Defender <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    EdWunclerThird - Scout <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    StompEmNDaNuts - Berserker <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    DeborahLeVil - Dragon Sage <Jainus [Syrephis]>
    BossWillona - Templar <Jainus [Jin]>

Permanently retired - selling if anyone is interested

I got it if u on ran if ur on jin sorry I dont have

as far as locations go r5 is the only place left now.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

All grade A spirit stone blueprints drop from new map/castle map bosses if this helps anyone

I have a solid char(s) foundation on Ran. As of Jin, I only got a Templar. On Ran: How much you want in crone or RPs for the Grade A Artisan Topaz Brooch V BP? I've been looking for that BP for nearly two years at this time. And TYVM for having that BP on you.

In ashkeena atm so I cant log another char (and risk crashing) I will log my storage char tonight and reply to this thread ok?

Need help? PM me

Ight. I'll be on Isen via my 7x Priest grindin' & farming for crone along with other goodies. I'll still be up until around 12 - 1 am Central Time (I. E., 10 pm - 12 am Pacific). Hit me up whenever you wrap up Ashkeena's Dungeon. Once again, TYSM on so many levels.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I do wonder, is making spiritstones, a 'rewarding' job?
    I'm rather cheap, so I don't feel like wasting $'s on a farm char if it can be avoided. It kind of depletes the purpose of a farm char.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I do wonder, is making spiritstones, a 'rewarding' job?
    I'm rather cheap, so I don't feel like wasting $'s on a farm char if it can be avoided. It kind of depletes the purpose of a farm char.
    Spirit stones made through magic tools crafting have a chance of breaking sockets even tiesto who used to make 5 int armour stones would just use craftman I armour (he had 30% dmg reflect edwin chest so he didnt care about his pdef/hp).

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Spirit stones made through magic tools crafting have a chance of breaking sockets even tiesto who used to make 5 int armour stones would just use craftman I armour (he had 30% dmg reflect edwin chest so he didnt care about his pdef/hp).
    This is very much true, but i think ynk has changed this and didn't say anything about it. Also once you have spirit stone V blueprints and craft V spirits you can easily take the same spirit stone V and craft them into C-Soulstones (1 tier lower than our current IM VI stones) from the Ronelia blueprints. The recipe for the Ronelia blueprints just require the spirit stone V and 3x transformation orbs.

C soulstones are the same stats as the spirit stones we have now I think 38% dd 22% hp abs 35% attack. I forgot about c soulstones thanks chris :P

Need help? PM me