+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any Infos New Content?(No Item Mall Content)

Hello

Any Infos for New Content? Maps,Dungeons,Lv Cap,New Skills?...Plz No Item Mall COntent!Last weeks I read only Item Mall Updates<_<

Nothing from korea so far but I dont think the new content will come to isen if they can control that at least.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    There is word of a new dungeon to be implemented, but no immediate date has been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    We'll soon have Portuguese support added and need to make sure they have all the necessary tools to assist Portuguese speaking users.

Small hint of future updates : (Not in this patch)
    Very soon: We'll possibly obtain an entire revamp of the Crafting system, Soulstone changes and changes to Chimera, Talis Opaniels weapons incoming too.
    After the things mentioned above: We're looking into getting a new dungeon
    As for Chimera accessories and decoration changes: I'm looking into it and already gave all the necessary information to our dev team to approve changes, however, I have not yet received date or confirmation.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

dungeon with 13x mobs and new armor
    survival arena rework - reworked like 6 months ago in kr, idk why it's not here yet - deathmatch, most kills win, prizes badges like PA
    spirit stones rework - single attacks and hp - yes kr have it now for like 3 months, it's 40 or 43% - idk why they didn't implemented it here with the Insen server launch

Commoner
    Oh good to know, single attack stones are coming.

Commoner
    They then should also work on the scrolls and make the temps only able to use a melee scroll without ma scroll.

Not many Infos =) But I hope next 2-3 Months come New Content and New Skills=/ Not many Skills for Lv 60 +^_^

New skills only will only gonna be higher than lvl 111. They will never add new skill on lvl 6x.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    New skills only will only gonna be higher than lvl 111. They will never add new skill on lvl 6x.
    1-2 New Skills be higher than Lv 111 was Ok for Character different or Passiv Bonus Skill Tree with Little Stats or something was the Character self-developed

Banned
    weapon stones are :

https://secure.rohan.co.kr/Shop/Mall...Type=Y&uid=285

magic attack : 40%
    melee attack : 45%
    ranged attack : 50%
    hp : 50%