+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flame Diamond Quest Guide

Since they restarted the forums, all the other posts got deleted and I can't seem to find the old Flame Diamond Quest guide.

Can someone please please please make a new, detailed one? I would greatly appreciate it. Or, if there's a guide in some other website, can someone please give me the link? Thanks!
    #wethenorth

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    All previous posts can be found back through the SEARCH box option.

You can use so to find back previous guides, etc.
    Please do refrain from necroing them and use them for reading purposes only. I'd suggest, if you have any further questions in regards to said quest - kindly make a thread about it, or better yet, use this thread to start a discussion in regards to said items.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

hmm it went something like this (since I wrote the original guide too):

Epo: So you want a flame diamond huh.... well bring me 2 flame gem fragments
    You can get flame gem fragments by killing kasa which requires a sword of departed spirit.
    Naz: So you want a sword of departed spirits huh... well bring me a green feather, a grey feather and a phoenix stone.
    You can get the green feather from phoenix green, a grey feather from phoenix grey and both phoenixes can drop the phoenix stone.
    Naz: So you want to summon phoenix green/grey huh well bring me 1 of each epo's sealed amulet.
    You can get these from epo.
    Epo: Yes I have some sealed amulets... I have three different amulets and each will cost you 100 blazing temple relics.
    Here is where you adventure starts by farming blazing temple relics.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

woot i needed this tyvm
    do i need a lowbie char to get drop?
    Last edited by loser176; 11-27-2014 at 02:32 AM.

No the bosses are lvl 115 now

Need help? PM me

lol wait for the summoning of boss. all boss there for flame diamond quest go kill it. shortcut to get flame diamond. just join pro pvp guild to get drops.

well im in jin server so theres only 1 guild but kosing happens to them and im not fully geared yet and i actually like doing myself but wat I've heard just like kinda of wat u said its easier with ppl then by yourselves

Quote Originally Posted by iRohanAddict View Post
    lol wait for the summoning of boss. all boss there for flame diamond quest go kill it. shortcut to get flame diamond. just join pro pvp guild to get drops.
    you cant get fds from big guilds because dungeon raid event hasnt started yet and youd have a better chance of getting them with your own guild (along with 11 other friends to meet dungeon raid requirements) and doing that dungeon raid event for 3 rulers 3 bez 3 kasa 3 silva and various other bosses.

Need help? PM me

Spawn Time?

Is there a spawn time on the altar where you summon the phoenix(s) at? Ran around that room for about an hour and couldn't find it. Any help would be awesome

73+10 random hours

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461