Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Rules for Rohan artist event !? PART 2

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22136

i dont understand why this thread got locked, but ummm...ok. yea, something tells me they can just use a proxy to post and bypass this rule lol. and you guys dont put enough effort into investigations so i can already see someone "flipping you a bird" on this one.
    Long Live Rohan!

Well, u closed my thread, i already contacted u via support ticket, but u only said i posted my drawning from the same IP and it not allowed, but dont have this rule in the description of the event and i did it all my rohan life, all my 3 accounts and received the costumes and Ases in all my account.

all my drawings are within the rules.

THE EVENT RULES !!!

SINEIDA USELESS SUPPORT

U will edit the event description or keep removing my drawning ?

honestly....its such a small event....i dont understand why youd put more restrictions on it, thus making it even smaller o: GET RID OF THIS LAME EVENT. pay a real artist to draw something for the site....i know a bunch of really talented artists should you need one!
    Long Live Rohan!

Banned
    I replied to you already and let you know several times what the rules are for the Artist Event. I replied to your Ticket as did I to your last forum post.
    No participation prize is given should you have posted several entries, if your post was deleted by one of our GMs that only means that you did not follow the Event Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sineida View Post
    I replied to you already and let you know several times what the rules are for the Artist Event. I replied to your Ticket as did I to your last forum post.
    No participation prize is given should you have posted several entries, if your post was deleted by one of our GMs that only means that you did not follow the Event Rules.
    so your reasoning for locking that thread was because this person has mentioned it in support tickets? are you saying that everybody elses opinion on the situation is disregarded?
    Last edited by littledevall; 08-06-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    Long Live Rohan!

I posted i respective chars account and u deleted it, ur support dont help anyone and u change the rules of the event after the end of the event.

In the real world its illegal, i know it because im Lawyer in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by MaruTemplar View Post
    I posted i respective chars account and u deleted it, ur support dont help anyone and u change the rules of the event after the end of the event.

In the real world its illegal, i know it because im Lawyer in my country.
    if you were really a lawyer....youd know their ToS pwns what you just said.....
    Long Live Rohan!

wich part ?

Quote Originally Posted by MaruTemplar View Post
    wich part ?
    go read it for yourself, "lawyer that plays rohan and uses the events to get free items probably because you cant afford it irl because you arent really a lawyer."
    Long Live Rohan!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast