+ Reply to Thread

R5 bosses how to attract them?

I see that you need some kind of perfume to attract them but where do you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    I see that you need some kind of perfume to attract them but where do you get it?
    can you kill mini boss for perfume key summon . drop random . 6h boss re time

What mini bosses, name please and where

Quote Originally Posted by Syndiicate View Post
    What mini bosses, name please and where
    good lucky

You can also kill mobs in any zone gather up coins and exchange those coins for the chest key (which is what those minibosses drop anyways). Just make sure the mobs you kill are in the zone of the boss you want to kill (so dont grind in red if u want the perfume from blue).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

R5 Bosses Guide:
    Syrephis / Celia / Shuriel
    (Drop of each boss in R5)
    http://prntscr.com/52wvgy

You have to drop Perfume's from Minibosses in R5 and use it to summon each boss. Minibosses respawns every 6 hours. Totem to summon Shuriel / Celia / Syrephis respawns 48 hours. Below i show you locations of each minibosses and Portals to each room where you will find totem to summon boss.
    http://prntscr.com/52wvq1

Every boss have chance to drop Perfume's.

A1-Yama Stormrod, A2-King Swirl :
    Perfume of Dazzlement / Shuriel’s Empty Treasure Box (one of two)

A3-Corpse's Nail, A4-Freed Slave :
    Perfume of Vain / Celia’s Empty Treasure Box (one of two)

A5-Funeral Conducter, A6-Ventumotess :
    Perfume of Despair / Syrephis Empty Treasure Box (one of two)

When miniboss drop perfume's you have to go to Portal that location is on picture.

A7 Location Boss - Goddess of Dazzlement Shuriel (use Perfume of Dazzlement to summon it)

A8 Location Boss - Goddess of Nihility Celia (use Perfume of Vain to summon it)

A9 Location Boss - Goddess of Despair Syrephis (use Perfume of Despair to summont it)