+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Pray of water temple flash sale plz jesus f0ck so many rings need to be fuzed @@@@@

    Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Pray of water temple flash sale plz jesus f0ck so many rings need to be fuzed @@@@@
    can u elaborate ... what are those rings you talking about and how to obtain them??

  3. #53
    For ran/jin players we can fuze our boss drops (wrath of ancient darkness, flame diamond, bez eye, feather of silva) into a +able version. To do this you need 2 of those rings (example: 2 flame diamonds) and a pray of water temple (90% success) or pray of emperor (50% success).

    Here is their stats at +8 and at +12 and at +18.
    • Wrath of Ancient Darkness
      +8: 105 all stats 281 attack
      +12: 135 all stats 335 attack
      +18: 193 all stats 467 attack
    • Bezemut's Eye
      +8: 85 all stats 311 attack
      +12: 115 all stats 365 attack
      +18: 173 all stats 497 attack
    • Flame Diamond
      +8: 75 all stats 261 attack
      +12: 105 all stats 315 attack
      +18: 163 all stats 447 attack
    • Feather of Goddess Silva
      +8: 65 all stats 361 attack
      +12: 95 all stats 415 attack
      +18: 153 all stats 547 attack

    Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    For ran/jin players we can fuze our boss drops (wrath of ancient darkness, flame diamond, bez eye, feather of silva) into a +able version. To do this you need 2 of those rings (example: 2 flame diamonds) and a pray of water temple (90% success) or pray of emperor (50% success).

    Here is their stats at +8 and at +12 and at +18.
    • Wrath of Ancient Darkness
      +8: 105 all stats 281 attack
      +12: 135 all stats 335 attack
      +18: 193 all stats 467 attack
    • Bezemut's Eye
      +8: 85 all stats 311 attack
      +12: 115 all stats 365 attack
      +18: 173 all stats 497 attack
    • Flame Diamond
      +8: 75 all stats 261 attack
      +12: 105 all stats 315 attack
      +18: 163 all stats 447 attack
    • Feather of Goddess Silva
      +8: 65 all stats 361 attack
      +12: 95 all stats 415 attack
      +18: 153 all stats 547 attack
    thanks for quick reply i think these rings r non existent on Isen. could you help me understand recycling system and its uses?

  5. #55
    i wuld like the pray off water temple flash sale na the 50% stone back on sale on normal IM that wuld be nice too see again on sale on RAN \ JIN
    Last edited by alladim; 09-05-2014 at 07:56 AM.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Having a Tea with Slenderman
    Posts
    1,600

    Awards Showcase

    We are going to run a special sale this weekend. will possibly see what can be done!

  7. #57
    Conscript D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    423
    When we can have for sale that pack which contain All Master title ticket?
    Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    Ich bin mit dem linken Fuß aufgestanden.
    It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.


  8. #58
    Colonel PenguinJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Betcha can't find me
    Posts
    4,209
    You know you necroed a thread that was dead for 3 years right?

    I doubt you will find anything but bones on this corpse.
    Playing R.O.H.A.N: Origin
    Guild - Pornstars
    CerealKiller - Dark Elf (warlock)
    KissMyCrit - Half Elc (ranger)
    Harlequin - Half Elf (scout)


    Scientists say the universe is made of protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.

  9. #59
    Conscript D4rius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You know you necroed a thread that was dead for 3 years right?

    I doubt you will find anything but bones on this corpse.
    hahahaha yes that's right but maybe any1 will notice my post, I didn't wanted to start a thread on this topic
    Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    Ich bin mit dem linken Fuß aufgestanden.
    It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
modify