+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Lots of players had ignited costume back on the old servers its not any serious stat inflation so I approve it will appeal to the tryhards out there that are willing to pay 999 rps for ignited/cursed/frozen costume. Normal players can pay 500-600 rps for bamboo dress while the tryhards pay 999 for 100 attack and 50 def that sounds fine to me.
    Those players had upgrades, you know what an upgrade is right?

Put upgs without those upgraded boss rings, earings, and I will be fine with those costumes. But you wana put these here in this server, hello no.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-05-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Banned
    them ran players *facepalm* I'd be fine with that costume also if we had no +300 vit and +300 int or +300str from chimera armor... But we already have that so I don't even see the point of releasing a costume that will add even more power.

I'm not against a release of those 1day costume tho. Head/body for 1 day in the package wouldn't be that bad.

Or mystery pioneer costume for 4 parts for 30days in package. Not that OP too. (the one released at lvl80 at npc).

Or 2 parts in package (head and body) : +5 allstats +80attack +80 defense.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 08-05-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    Those players had upgrades, you know what an upgrade is right?

Put upgs without those upgraded boss rings, earings, and I will be fine with those costumes. But you wana put these here in this server, hello no.
    Ignited costume has been in this game since the open beta in 08 idk what you are talking about. Nobody complained not a single player complained about ignited costume because it was 20 all stats with 100 attack and 50 defence which is no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    we already have stat inflation from chimera armor option stones, moron. Noneed of any OP costumes. Back in the old day you had any armor giving you +300 vit +300 str apart the indo ones ?

+20 allstats is just fine.
    It is 20 all stats holy **** are you illiterate? it just has 100 attack and 50 def which for 300 rps more is fine.

I swear its like people dont read the posts at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Really helpful information, thanks for your feedback!
    The Spirit armors currently are: the infamous +100 attack, +20 All stats, +50 Defense.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

What about the +500 vit costume ? o.o
    Fighting on the internet is like running in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you are still *bleep*

PixieUnicorns FTW

Conscript
    What they should do: set that abradant stone at a minimal price - 99 RPs. And apply it accordingly for e-cash. This way, I'm sure people would get lured into buying them and thus guaranteed more profit for PWI. That's how I would look at it now: buy a few couple of that ****, get screwed over, never think of buying again be anything. Or sell deluxe abradant stones with a fixed success rate.
    Last edited by zyklo22; 08-05-2014 at 09:05 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    GMT+1(Brussels) past 1800hrs

Or better yet: on a weekend day past 1100hrs gmt+1.

Oh and: bunny ears. D'uh.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zyklo22 View Post
    What they should do: set that abradant stone at a minimal price - 99 RPs. And apply it accordingly for e-cash. This way, I'm sure people would get lured into buying them and thus guaranteed more profit for PWI. That's how I would look at it now: buy a few couple of that ****, get screwed over, never think of buying again be anything. Or sell deluxe abradant stones with a fixed success rate.
    Nope, you should accept the fact that chimera +0 is the standard on Isen and if you're lucky, you might get a chimera +6. k?

k

Oh yes bunny ears please :3

Edit: These too please - (the hat my character is wearing, pirate hats :3 )
    I know these hats didn't give a lot of stats and they disappeared from the item mall a long time ago.
    Last edited by LunaMortum; 08-06-2014 at 05:40 AM.
    ~ Noita transcended - Dragon sage ~
    ~ Mortum transcended - Priest ~

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Since it's a one time sale, I wouldn't mind if those costumes (bunny ears / special hats) were slightly higher priced but permanent to have with low stats (5-10 all stats) and serve more the option of customisation of your characters look.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Nonononono I hate permanent costumes all they do is take up space! 1/2 my bank in tera is costumes because they are perm and you cant trade them and they are bound to my char so I cant even put them on other chars its such a waste of space!

Just sell them as flash sales the bunny ears were only 233 rps and the pilagers at 209.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me