+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Isen Server Flash Sales Discussion

Greetings guys!
    I'd like to hold a small discussion about our upcoming Flash Sales that will soon be launched in the Isen server. As this is a deep player focused server, we'd like feedback, suggestions and ideas from all players to make sure to provide all of you with what you need and we aim to give you the best bang for your buck! We also aim to release what players desire and not what players are against. If you are against something make sure to discuss as to why you are against certain item.

What we're looking for here is:
    Flash Sales: Will be sales that will be announced before they are launched and will consist in a 1 hour to 2 hour window of a special item or a really good packaged deal. We're looking to launch this one day each month and will be held 2 times on that day to cover most time zones.

Times and dates:
    What dates and times would you like this special Flash sale to be released on?

Items:
    What items would you like to see in the Flash sales? (These sales will not be discounted, They will be limited time item releases in the Isen Item Mall, once it's gone, it's gone for good)

Would you desire seeing Ignited, Frozen and Cursed Spirit Armors (one of them) as part of our Flash Sales? Do you think they are too strong in its current state?

Special packages
    A good amount of really good items at an affordable price for a limited time? If so what items would you like to see in the package? How much do you think an affordable package would be?

Let us know what item you'd like to see as part of our Flash sales and we'll take your suggestions into consideration! We aim to make these "Flash Sales" something you'd like to obtain!

Please make serious suggestions and no bashing allowed. We'll make sure to read all suggestions and remove all flamers off this thread.

Rly ? No OP costumes again pls ?
    Do u want fk with the server again ?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Iskrem View Post
    Rly ? No OP costumes again pls ?
    Do u want fk with the server again ?
    Hello Iskrem, The main purpose of this discussion is to talk about what players desire and what they are against.

No OP costume of course !!
    If u sell OP costumes again u will start ruin this server.

Conscript
    10 to 20 all stat costumes. No gold trophies, talismans, and all the other crap. And most importantly get rid of those ****ty enhancement abradants and replace them with the ones that have a given % percentage to success rate.

Commoner
    I want packages that has x5 200% xp solo scrolls for 250rp. And a package that has x5 300% solo scrolls for 500rp. Same apply for the party scrolls.

As for costumes, they shouldn't go up more than 20 all stats.

You can put Talismans with 10allstats, gold trophy with 10allstats 7d for some affordable price if u want a source of income.
    Last edited by Bledo; 08-05-2014 at 05:38 PM.

dont need any flash sales where some ppl get OP items and some missed the sale

also we dont need walter's medal in isen server

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Eileithyia View Post
    dont need any flash sales where some ppl get OP items and some missed the sale

also we dont need walter's medal in isen server
    Walter's will soon change

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    I want packages that has x5 200% xp solo scrolls for 250rp. And a package that has x5 300% solo scrolls for 500rp. Same apply for the party scrolls.

As for costumes, they shouldn't go up more than 20 all stats.
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Times and dates:
    What dates and times would you like this special Flash sale to be released on?
    Weekend 24 hour sales with a bonus item in the game parlour. (Example: exp seal 200% in the IM exp seal 400% in big5 lucky items from saturday 1:00 AM to sunday 1:00 AM.
    Items:
    What items would you like to see in the Flash sales? (These sales will not be discounted, They will be limited time item releases in the Isen Item Mall, once it's gone, it's gone for good)
    The concept of items being "gone for good" does not sound nice the concept behind isen is equal opportunity after all. As far as items go I would like to see some rare costumes (pilagers, bunny ears, festive winter dress/robe/ignited spirit armour. Exp scrolls and seals (300% pt scrolls 200% pt seals etc.)
    Would you desire seeing Ignited, Frozen and Cursed Spirit Armors (one of them) as part of our Flash Sales? Do you think they are too strong in its current state?
    I dont remember the stats on them but if they are significantly higher than the regular costumes then absolutely not.
    Special packages
    A good amount of really good items at an affordable price for a limited time? If so what items would you like to see in the package? How much do you think an affordable package would be?
    I dont really like the idea of packages since to appeal to players after they finished lvling means providing really strong packages. However I would like to see a skill enhancement package with 5 RSES and 5 RASES I think this package would sell well all the time.
    Let us know what item you'd like to see as part of our Flash sales and we'll take your suggestions into consideration! We aim to make these "Flash Sales" something you'd like to obtain!
    It would help if you included the stats of the frozen/cursed spirit armours in the post. I think flash sales are a poor idea overall mainly because for them to sell well they have to be REALLY OP (think: enhanced ultipack with 50s), 200 stat spirit stones for armour things like that. Flash sales did sort of exist before but as bi weekly sales, every other bi weekly period improved general tali (30 all stats) would go on sale and every other bi weekly period radiant ancient enhancement stone (lvl 7 100%) would go on sale. This is probably the only thing that I see selling well constantly but right now you have lvl 7s on IM permanently. I would much rather see more discounted sales and promos like bogo because it encourages players to hoard up on things which is good for you and is not so overpowered that people are gonna buy them and hope they never get sold again so they remain overpowered (its a common mentality in this game).

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast