+ Reply to Thread

How to + armours/weapons?

How do you +(upgrade? Enchant?) your armours/weapons to +5/+6 etc.

Wanting to + my edwin/bedron/pluion/glac etc.

What materials do you need? And when does the item have a chance to break if it fails to +?

Coming from Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Rickzor View Post
    How do you +(upgrade? Enchant?) your armours/weapons to +5/+6 etc.

Wanting to + my edwin/bedron/pluion/glac etc.

What materials do you need? And when does the item have a chance to break if it fails to +?

Coming from Jin
    Does anyone know?

You use crystals to enchant weapons and armors. For bedrons and glacials you need Grade A crystals, for edwins Grade B, pluions Grade C etc.
    Number of crystals depends on an item. Usually most you'll need for your weapon.
    On Ran server it's safe to ench to +9 without breaking, and on Jin +5 must be safe.
    If you want more and don't want to risk losing your item, you can buy preservation stone (costs around 300 rps) which can raise from +1 to +3, but also can break sometimes.
    On Ran it's best to go +8 and then to +14 with 2 stones. Almost no risk included.

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    You use crystals to enchant weapons and armors. For bedrons and glacials you need Grade A crystals, for edwins Grade B, pluions Grade C etc.
    Number of crystals depends on an item. Usually most you'll need for your weapon.
    On Ran server it's safe to ench to +9 without breaking, and on Jin +5 must be safe.
    If you want more and don't want to risk losing your item, you can buy preservation stone (costs around 300 rps) which can raise from +1 to +3, but also can break sometimes.
    On Ran it's best to go +8 and then to +14 with 2 stones. Almost no risk included.
    OHhh okay thanks!

So another question, how do I obtain those Crystal A/B/C?

if the Ran server was +9 and the jin was +5. what is the safe ench for the jainus server?
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

+5.

If you go over +5 and fail IN ANY SERVER and that includes RAN, your stuff is gone unless you are using a preservation stone (available ONLY in the item mall).

Thing is that in RAN failure happened so rarely before +9 that it is assumed that going to +9 was safe.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

@RohanCrow
    If you're starting from nothing in this game just concentrate on lvling and gear up with crappy armors and weapons. Join a local guild and party party party until you're lvl 90-100.
    Ohh and with a Psy Wizard/Vit Dragon Sage/Vit Defender/Vit Priest you'll do fine with crappy gear. Having a farming Class should be your first option to start off.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by svemoguca View Post
    you can buy preservation stone (costs around 300 rps) which can raise from +1 to +3, but also can break sometimes.
    so it can still break the item even with the preservation stone?
    In the shadows I lurk, "COME". I looked and behold, a Black Crow

Quote Originally Posted by RohanCrow View Post
    so it can still break the item even with the preservation stone?
    If you are reinforcing weapons no. If it does when using a preserve stone, contact support to arrange replacement.

Reinforcing armor and rings is something else. You use abradants. Those come in different grades. There Lower grade ones have a chance to allwo breakage. the Premium abradant has 100% chance of preserving the item though does not give a better chance of success as it promises. Again if your item is destroyed when using a deluxe abradant, contact support to replace it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.