+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newwww!!

Newwww!!

Hi guys. I want to play rohan but i dont know in wich server start, so the question is..wich server you recommend to me? Please answer me

None of the above.
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

If you really want to try this game out... then go to Isen. But I'll warn you, this isn't a light game. It takes a long time to level, get good equipment, and people who spend money have a huge advantage over those who do not.

Isen but before you start make sure you do your assignments first and research about the game and the game play and the techniques and suggestion of how you can go on to the top without doing much much quests or anything bla bla bla.
    No Game, No Life~

Quote Originally Posted by CronosPower View Post
    Hi guys. I want to play rohan but i dont know in wich server start, so the question is..wich server you recommend to me? Please answer me
    Just go to isen server and ask other players for help. 6/10 players will be terrible but 4/10 will give you decent advice so maybe you get lucky maybe you dont. Once you get in the game just tell everyone what race/class you picked and people can help you from there.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me